Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 481

Thread: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    That's right! I forgot how much Iraqis looooooooooove being invaded, killed and tortured!11!11!11!11!!!!! And lest not forget having their homes destroyed, their infrastructure decimated, their country in shambles, all to get a "see-you-later-****-you" from the US. Like it or not, your country is responsible for the mess. Invading countries is serious business.
    None of this changes that Obama has lost the peace in Iraq, terror flourishes under him, and no substantive change will be made until there is a new leader in the White House.

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    I'm afraid you're the one who is out to lunch, but let me help you. Here's an excellent doc:

    The Rise of ISIS | FRONTLINE | PBS


    Watch it.
    I not only watched that, I started a thread on it here several months ago. Try to focus. Terrorism flourishes under Barrack Hussein Obama.

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Or the US can chose from this time forward to fix the errors made in the Middle East and eventually win back the trust and admiration of it's people.
    You sound like Obama campaigning. We know how that turned out, dont we?

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    This is a silly comparison. I disagree with many aspects of Saudi culture, but when they start violently invading neighbors, raping women and children, forcing them into slavery, and killing the rest get back to me. They simply aren't equivocal so dont even go there.


    So beheading citizens for adultery does not warrant official condemnation and possible sanctions?

    Yes or no?

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I will take that as a 'yes'.

    Pathetic...typical neocon hypocricy.

    Your attitude is childish and I will waste no further time on you with this.


    Good day.
    A terrorist organization that beheads can't be criticized because one of our allies beheads its criminals.
    Tell us more about childish attitudes.

  6. #186
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    ISIS is the result of BHO's abdication in Iraq and hesitation in Syria.
    The roots are much much deeper.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    If it ignores WHY they grew exponentially in power and size and influence over the last 2 years then there's little " truth " to it.
    It does touch on that a bit, like how Obama's white house very rarely even interacted with the Iraqi's, even when they told him about ISIS.

  8. #188
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,965

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    War is the natural situation of things and people just have to learn to accept it. But because of strong American leadership in the past they seem to think that peace is normal, or that our enemies are simply misunderstood and have a legitimate beef. People who think like that are really unsafe to be around.
    I'm not sure who those people are, because I'm not one of them. There are realistic political dangers in the world, i.e. Russia, who is now able to start mobilizing because we have weakened ourselves through this ME non-sense. China could be another, though they've already defeated us economically through buying our debt and beholding us to their trade deals. Putin on the other hand is crazy and could very well start up some cold war theater again. And what can we do about it? **** all, because we decided that we needed to fight terrorism, which is so nebulous and ridiculous that the fact so many Americans still support this blind war is a sign of how stupid and soft we have become as a nation.

    It wasn't just good leadership that secured peace, it was proper deterrence. Past administrations, for the most part, did not squander our resources on endless concepts like wars on terror. They maintained bases and deployments that kept us appearing strong, like we could reinforce our will at any time. Now? Everyone knows the U.S. is struggling economically, that we have more wars than we can handle, and that even our allies are growing tired of this non-sense. When are people going to wake up and understand that the war on terror is for the profitable service of a select few and not for global benefit? I mean, we removed Saddam from power but now we have ISIS who we can barely defend against.

    There will ALWAYS be enemies, but we've lost the good sense of which ones are worth fighting. All they did was slam airplanes into a couple of our buildings, and we're going bankrupt over it. The terrorists have won.

  9. #189
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    None of this changes that Obama has lost the peace in Iraq, terror flourishes under him, and no substantive change will be made until there is a new leader in the White House.
    Peace in Iraq???

    You think that is what al-Malaki wanted?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  10. #190
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,854
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    The roots are much much deeper.
    Yes yes. Cain killed Abel, blah blah blah. The problem would not exist were BHO not so feckless.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •