Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 130

Thread: George Bush Interview- Hannity

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Do you expect Obama to have his brother, who he barely knows, move into the White House with him?

    Obama's relationship with his family is nobody's business but his own, but sure enough, it's gotta become a partisan issue, just like everything else.
    Its interesting you say that, his mother in law lives with him, no doubt at great expense to the tax payer. But Obama is a multimillionaire, his brother could probably live like a king in Kenya (the lion king?) for 30K a year. And yet he lives in a shanty and dines on bush meat. Hows that for social justice?

  2. #22
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its interesting you say that, his mother in law lives with him, no doubt at great expense to the tax payer. But Obama is a multimillionaire, his brother could probably live like a king in Kenya (the lion king?) for 30K a year. And yet he lives in a shanty and dines on bush meat. Hows that for social justice?
    "Dines on bush meat"?

    Does your hackery know any bounds at all? Please stop posting in response to me.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Do you expect Obama to have his brother, who he barely knows, move into the White House with him?

    Obama's relationship with his family is nobody's business but his own, but sure enough, it's gotta become a partisan issue, just like everything else.
    How very public people treat their family members is certainly of interest thoiugh, in this case, I can understand why you would want it to be ignored. But of course you're not complaining for partisan reasons.

  4. #24
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    How very public people treat their family members is certainly of interest thoiugh, in this case, I can understand why you would want it to be ignored. But of course you're not complaining for partisan reasons.
    I'm "complaining" because it's pointless to discuss.

    I put complaining in quotes because it's not what I'm doing, at least not until your brother in hackery decided to take that ball and run with it.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    "Dines on bush meat"? Does your hackery know any bounds at all? Please stop posting in response to me.
    I sense you've already burst into tears at this unfair treatment of dear President. Quit bawling and and pull yourself together!

  6. #26
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Never ceases to amaze me. Even in a thread about a Republican president being interviewed on a right-wing network, the usual retrograde hacks line up to whine about Obama some more.

    You guys won't know what to do when he's gone. You're literally obsessed with him.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #27
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I sense you've already burst into tears at this unfair treatment of dear President. Quit bawling and and pull yourself together!
    Go sell your garbage to someone who gives a **** about your opinion.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #28
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    10,614
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its interesting you say that, his mother in law lives with him, no doubt at great expense to the tax payer. But Obama is a multimillionaire, his brother could probably live like a king in Kenya (the lion king?) for 30K a year. And yet he lives in a shanty and dines on bush meat. Hows that for social justice?
    Not to make this a partisan issue but I'd just like to point out. It is always the liberals who say conservatives are ignoring the poor. Yet the leader of them also ignores the poor in his own family. I'm an almost positive if Bush found out he had a brother in Australia, he would take him in with open arms and treat him to all the luxury and advantages that comes with the Bush name. I'm not so sure with Clinton and his "illegitimate black child though".
    There's no greater irony than a Trump supporter pointing out hypocrisy; Unless it's Trump himself.

  9. #29
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Quote Originally Posted by ModerateGOP View Post
    Not to make this a partisan issue but I'd just like to point out. It is always the liberals who say conservatives are ignoring the poor. Yet the leader of them also ignores the poor in his own family. I'm an almost positive if Bush found out he had a brother in Australia, he would take him in with open arms and treat him to all the luxury and advantages that comes with the Bush name. I'm not so sure with Clinton and his "illegitimate black child though".
    Barack Obama is "the leader of the liberals"? Since when?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: George Bush Interview- Hannity

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    "Dines on bush meat"?

    Does your hackery know any bounds at all? Please stop posting in response to me.
    Bushmeat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Wheres the social justice here?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •