Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 185 of 185

Thread: US Sailors Victims of Videotaped Attack in Istanbul

  1. #181
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: US Sailors Victims of Videotaped Attack in Istanbul

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Russia and China will gladly supply them.


    Or France,Germany,Denmark,the Czech republic, Norway, Sweden or any of many other countries.

    Lots of countries are happy to sell arms to countries like Turkey.

  2. #182
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,251

    Re: US Sailors Victims of Videotaped Attack in Istanbul

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Interesting how that might pan out...Turkey moving into northern Iraq. I'd suspect ISIS would continue the fight, and the US would be against it.
    What makes you say Baghdad is waiting for a US ground invasion?
    I was there for 10 days a few weeks ago and the was panic because of the Anbar region and the fact Iran is right on the doorstep. Iraq's seem to think that the US will defend Baghdad and Fallujah because of the the US lives that died trying to "free" it and that the US will be humiliated if the region is invaded by ISIS.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US Sailors Victims of Videotaped Attack in Istanbul

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    I was there for 10 days a few weeks ago and the was panic because of the Anbar region and the fact Iran is right on the doorstep. Iraq's seem to think that the US will defend Baghdad and Fallujah because of the the US lives that died trying to "free" it and that the US will be humiliated if the region is invaded by ISIS.
    Interesting but I think they have misread Obama, he'd gladly leave Iraq to the wolves. It would probably be different under a Republican POTUS.

  4. #184
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,251

    Re: US Sailors Victims of Videotaped Attack in Istanbul

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Interesting but I think they have misread Obama, he'd gladly leave Iraq to the wolves. It would probably be different under a Republican POTUS.
    Lost faith in your president the minute he told the world we were leaving Afghan whilst my former regiment ( and brothers) were still fighting for their life's in Helmand.
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: US Sailors Victims of Videotaped Attack in Istanbul

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Lost faith in your president the minute he told the world we were leaving Afghan whilst my former regiment ( and brothers) were still fighting for their life's in Helmand.
    I apologize, we dont all feel that way.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •