Page 81 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 1422

Thread: Stupidity of the American Voter?

  1. #801
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    You mean it's voluntary if you don't mind not getting health care? Health care itself isn't really voluntary, so I don't know why you would want uninsured people roaming the country. Are you against forcing motorists to carry insurance, too?

    Just like with vehicles, the uninsured in health care drive up costs. Think of that giant hospital bill you and your insurance company pay to be akin to a larger version of the uninsured/under-insured policy you pay for with your vehicle.
    I mean its not coerced (imagine that!) by liberal laws that never seem to work.

  2. #802
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,449

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    You mean it's voluntary if you don't mind not getting health care? Health care itself isn't really voluntary, so I don't know why you would want uninsured people roaming the country. Are you against forcing motorists to carry insurance, too?

    Just like with vehicles, the uninsured in health care drive up costs. Think of that giant hospital bill you and your insurance company pay to be akin to a larger version of the uninsured/under-insured policy you pay for with your vehicle.
    Even after what we know, you're still trying to sell Obamacare with the same tired talking points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #803
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Even after what we know, you're still trying to sell Obamacare with the same tired talking points!
    What do we know? That the inflation rate of health care has dropped and over 10 million more people have it?

    I'm confused.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  4. #804
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I mean its not coerced (imagine that!) by liberal laws that never seem to work.
    As opposed to the conservative law of the "free market" that doesn't work and never has. The "free market", aka we don't know how to fix it so screw it?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  5. #805
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    As opposed to the conservative law of the "free market" that doesn't work and never has. The "free market", aka we don't know how to fix it so screw it?
    The massive flaws in logic here are almost stunning to behold. Let me guess what works, liberalism?

  6. #806
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Did you see Jake Tapper bust Pelosi on his show for lying about knowing Gruber?

    If you didn't, you can see the clip here... It's another Pelosi classic.
    Pelosi only underscores what Gruber was saying. They will believe anything they are told and her, Reid and Obama know it.

  7. #807
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,136
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I'll get to it when I get to it. Jumping through hoops for you is not particularly high on my to-do list.
    I'm sure you will... lol

    You not getting around to it yet wouldn't have anything to do with not being able to find anything other than that one example now would it? You don't need to respond because the answer will become very clear soon enough, and I don't need a crystal ball to know what that answer will be.

  8. #808
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The massive flaws in logic here are almost stunning to behold. Let me guess what works, liberalism?
    If we're talking health care, I'd say most industrialized countries that use the liberal idea of national healthcare are getting along pretty well.

    Yeah.

    What's the leap in logic, anyway? Isn't that what you are advocating - the free market handles health care. Don't regulate it!
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  9. #809
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,136
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    If we're talking health care, I'd say most industrialized countries that use the liberal idea of national healthcare are getting along pretty well.

    Yeah.

    What's the leap in logic, anyway? Isn't that what you are advocating - the free market handles health care. Don't regulate it!
    If it is so wonderful, then why did Obama have to lie in order to fool his "stupid" supporters?

    If it's so wonderful, then how come it's been anywhere from a dissapointment to a disaster thus far?

  10. #810
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Greetings, Grant.

    One of my brothers is seriously considering Costa Rica! They plan to put their house here up for sale in the Spring, and make a final decision then. Glad to read your post!
    PM me if I can be of any help or offer advice, Polgara. I've been back and forth between there and Canada for over 20 years now and have no regrets. I like it because there are so many direct flights now and it's not an island. Fine climate and people and safe. I'm not in the real estate biz!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •