Page 78 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1422

Thread: Stupidity of the American Voter?

  1. #771
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Cool story, bro.
    Yeah, "Liberal", is a dirty word, now...huh? I can appreciate why you would deny being a Liberal.

    And, don't ever refer to me as, "bro". You're a million miles away from being my brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #772
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're a Liberal and you people have been wrong from the git-go.
    It was never about being right, it was about control. This is a means to gain control. Statists love it.

  3. #773
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Political heads need to roll over this. They knew the whole effin time. So did I.
    Nixon resigned over less than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #774
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    It was never about being right, it was about control. This is a means to gain control. Statists love it.
    Socialism is about control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #775
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nixon resigned over less than this.
    Agreed. And Obama is the most Nixonian POTUS in history. The left loves him.

  6. #776
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Agreed. And Obama is the most Nixonian POTUS in history. The left loves him.
    Hell, Nixon was the greatest president in history, compared to Obama. At least Nixon cared about the country. Obama hates everything The United States stands for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #777
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Hell, Nixon was the greatest president in history, compared to Obama. At least Nixon cared about the country. Obama hates everything The United States stands for.
    Think back to all the slick promises of the ACA. Remember how the criticism of the ACA was met by libs and Obama. Recall the failures as its been implemented. And look at what we got.

    There is simply no defense for this.

  8. #778
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Political heads need to roll over this. They knew the whole effin time. So did I.
    Even when liberal policies fail, there has always been a belief by most people that democrats sincerely acted in good faith, with the best interest of the American people in mind... In other words, they made an honest mistake... Now the truth is out there for all to see, and "good faith" played absolutely no part in Obama and the democrats shoving the train wreck known as Obamacare down the American people's throats... It was a calculated deception that they believed the American people who supported them were too stupid to figure out.

  9. #779
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Examples of what?
    Oops... I must have accidently posted that on the wrong thread... My mistake...

    But to answer your question, I was talking about all the examples of conservatives doing horrible things and committing crimes that would be falsely blamed on liberals. You know, the examples that back up your assertion that republicans do it as much as liberals do?

    So far, you have come up with only one example while I have posted six, with plenty of others waiting in the wings. So how are you coming along with that?

  10. #780
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Oops... I must have accidently posted that on the wrong thread... My mistake...

    But to answer your question, I was talking about all the examples of conservatives doing horrible things and committing crimes that would be falsely blamed on liberals. You know, the examples that back up your assertion that republicans do it as much as liberals do?

    So far, you have come up with only one example while I have posted six, with plenty of others waiting in the wings. So how are you coming along with that?
    I'll get to it when I get to it. Jumping through hoops for you is not particularly high on my to-do list.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •