Page 63 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 1422

Thread: Stupidity of the American Voter?

  1. #621
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    LOL... the economy is rolling by comparison to where it was when Bush handed his flaming poo economy over. Osama is dead... something your boy Bush couldn't do... so your whole post is FoS.
    Thank you very much, I can tell who is part of the 41% that still supports incompetence. Thought you had higher standards than that but as usual I am always disappointed by liberals. Maybe a civics class will help you learn how to do research

  2. #622
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Thank you very much, I can tell who is part of the 41% that still supports incompetence. Thought you had higher standards than that but as usual I am always disappointed by liberals. Maybe a civics class will help you learn how to do research
    Yep, as usual. You confront Conservative with facts and he retorts with personal insults. Same crap, different day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #623
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Yep, as usual. You confront Conservative with facts and he retorts with personal insults. Same crap, different day.
    Tell that to the electorate last Tuesday as well as the electorate in 2010 that kept the House in GOP Hands and again in 2012. That wasn't good enough so Obama gave the entire Congress to the GOP. Still buying the bs?

  4. #624
    Live, Love, Laugh.
    SayMyName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Taizhou, China
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,034

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Speaking of the stupidity of the American voter, here's a little article I ran across from a Canuck perspective.

    Attachment 67175749
    The economy is better. Gas prices are dropping. Stock Market is going up. Yearly deficit down compared to the end of Bush term. Unemployment down to the lowest since end of Bush presidency. Yeah, things are better in America. The midterm was a fluke. Republicans will show their normal self of not being able to manage their own demons (lust for the war machine, homophobia, etc) and lose the Senate again in 2016 and the race for the Presidency. Its the economy stupid, we were so fond of once saying to the Democrats. Yes, it is.

  5. #625
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Tell that to the electorate last Tuesday as well as the electorate in 2010 that kept the House in GOP Hands and again in 2012.
    The electorate that had the lowest turnout since WWII? :YAWN:

    Failed gloat post... yet another dodge from the facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative
    That wasn't good enough so Obama gave the entire Congress to the GOP. Still buying the bs?
    Apparently you are. Bask in the glory of this shallow victory. You guys will get nothing done but talk big for two years and fail to get the whitehouse yet again and lose ground in the house and senate because it's a general election and more than five people show up to the polls... no matter how hard the GOP tries to keep people from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #626
    Educator WallStreetVixen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York City/London
    Last Seen
    06-04-15 @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    715

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    The electorate that had the lowest turnout since WWII? :YAWN:

    Failed gloat post... yet another dodge from the facts.
    According to exit polls, there were 5.1 million more votes for Republican candidates than Democrat candidates, out of 75 million votes.

    If anything, the lower voter turnout just shows that the electorate believes that Republicans are slightly less terrible than Democrats.

  7. #627
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetVixen View Post
    According to exit polls, there were 5.1 million more votes for Republican candidates than Democrat candidates, out of 75 million votes.

    If anything, the lower voter turnout just shows that the electorate believes that Republicans are slightly less terrible than Democrats.
    I actually believe just the opposite. The Democrats are slightly less terrible than the Republicans.

    Not to mention that dems just don't show up for midterms. The general will tell the tale and all this repub gloating will turn to tears and they will definitely repeatedly say "the voting electorate is soooo stupid."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #628
    Educator WallStreetVixen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York City/London
    Last Seen
    06-04-15 @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    715

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    LOL... the economy is rolling by comparison to where it was when Bush handed his flaming poo economy over.
    Um... no.


  9. #629
    Educator WallStreetVixen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    New York City/London
    Last Seen
    06-04-15 @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    715

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I actually believe just the opposite. The Democrats are slightly less terrible than the Republicans.
    Of course you would believe that, but a simple message on all of their progress thus far should have been enough to sway voters.

    If anything, voters can't stand either of you. As much as everyone blames Republicans for shutting down the government, they didn't lose...

  10. #630
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by WallStreetVixen View Post
    Um... no.

    Could be better... but gaining well over 200,000 jobs a month as opposed to losing 700,000 jobs a month... massive improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •