Page 43 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 1422

Thread: Stupidity of the American Voter?

  1. #421
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    They are not enrolling in programs already available in the state with many actually choosing not to enroll. I do understand that personal choice isn't something you truly understand unless of course it is about Gay rights or Abortion then it is all about personal choice, certainly not with health insurance that you don't even have to pay for if you are uninsured in TX
    I'm waiting for you to show that the reason for those eligible to not enroll in a program they were funding was because they chose not to. Document your claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #422
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,927
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I wonder how many Democratic politicians would give their eye teeth for a chance to punch out Reid and Gruber at this point.
    Bringing up gruber, you know what no one has apologized for him calling the voters stupid or no Democrat has come out and said something like that is on him, I do not think this way. But perhaps with last Tuesday in the books, there may be quite a lot of Democrats thinking the voters are stupid.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  3. #423
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Bringing up gruber, you know what no one has apologized for him calling the voters stupid or no Democrat has come out and said something like that is on him, I do not think this way. But perhaps with last Tuesday in the books, there may be quite a lot of Democrats thinking the voters are stupid.
    I noticed that too. Everyone is strangely silent on the matter. Maybe they're hunkered down in the hallowed halls of Congress plotting their strategy.

    Sorry, pero, but I think the Democratic politicians thought the voters were stupid long before last Tuesday.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  4. #424
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    The Oregon exchange issue was directly related to the private vendor contracted to setup the service, Oracle Inc.
    Ah.....so nothing to do with the GOP, like you had stated. Okay, that's cleared up.

  5. #425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    He no where said "we lied"
    So, in your mind, unless he said "We lied", he didn't lie?

  6. #426
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,927
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I noticed that too. Everyone is strangely silent on the matter. Maybe they're hunkered down in the hallowed halls of Congress plotting their strategy.

    Sorry, pero, but I think the Democratic politicians thought the voters were stupid long before last Tuesday.
    I am not sure about stupid. But a lot of the leaders of the Democratic Party think the voters are there to be manipulated. Maybe that is the same thing, maybe not
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  7. #427
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Ah.....so nothing to do with the GOP, like you had stated. Okay, that's cleared up.
    Oh, you can't read. I said that GOP guvs were choosing not to set up state exchanges.....and you bring up 2 state exchanges where those guvs DID in fact try to setup exchanges...where the private contractors failed to do what they were hired to do.....and you think that applies to the context I was speaking about.

    FFS...again, stick to C&P, when you go out on a limb and start making argument without the crutch, you fall down REALLY hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #428
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,235

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Oh....it is past "lies" during the passage that has caused GOP guvs to not setup state exchanges.

    Can you document that?

    The Obama administration and the laws architect could only exploit the ignorance of their supporters.

    Conservatives knew they were selling that disaster of a law by lying to the American people.

    Liberals Lie but that's nothing new.

    Conservative Governors were NOT Obama supporters amd no reason to trust the Federal government.

  9. #429
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    The Obama administration and the laws architect could only exploit the ignorance of their supporters.

    Conservatives knew they were selling that disaster of a law by lying to the American people.

    Liberals Lie but that's nothing new.

    Conservative Governors were NOT Obama supporters amd no reason to trust the Federal government.
    I asked for documentation to support your argument, you have nothing, ergo, your argument is nothing more than speculation pulled from a body orifice.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #430
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Oh, you can't read. I said that GOP guvs were choosing not to set up state exchanges.....and you bring up 2 state exchanges where those guvs DID in fact try to setup exchanges...where the private contractors failed to do what they were hired to do.....and you think that applies to the context I was speaking about.

    FFS...again, stick to C&P, when you go out on a limb and start making argument without the crutch, you fall down REALLY hard.
    Who was in Control of Oregon's and Maryland's State legislation at the time? Who held the Governorships?

Page 43 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •