Page 135 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1422

Thread: Stupidity of the American Voter?

  1. #1341
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Did you ever think that the so called hatred for Obama is actually disappointment and disgust over his economic results and the reality that his vision for changing America isn't the same as many Americans who voted for him believed?

    Your delusion and continued support for failure is incredible and nothing more than partisan bs. Liberalism is a total and complete failure as is Obama and yet you don't seem able to admit it.

    Obama won the election with 52% of the vote in 2008. He has lost over 10% of that support and I doubt those people would be called Obama haters. Why don't you tell me who those people are and why you call them haters?
    You mean an improving economy? As i told you before, presidents don't control the economy. So, you must be arguing he's stupid?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #1342
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You mean an improving economy? As i told you before, presidents don't control the economy. So, you must be arguing he's stupid?
    You want to give Obama credit for exactly what then? Obama isn't stupid but as Gruber said the liberal base is. I am waiting for exactly what Obama has done to improve the economy, lower the debt, improve our security in the world, and make things better for those he claimed he wanted to help? You support Obama because of the rhetoric and ignore the substance which is thinking with your heart instead of your brain.

  3. #1343
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You want to give Obama credit for exactly what then? Obama isn't stupid but as Gruber said the liberal base is. I am waiting for exactly what Obama has done to improve the economy, lower the debt, improve our security in the world, and make things better for those he claimed he wanted to help? You support Obama because of the rhetoric and ignore the substance which is thinking with your heart instead of your brain.
    I never Obama deserved credit. But you are, as you say presidents are responsible.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1344
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I never Obama deserved credit. But you are, as you say presidents are responsible.
    You deny that Obama claimed he had the answers to the economic problems he inherited and helped create? You deny that Obama had total control of the Congress when he took office? You deny that it was Obama's economic policies that were implemented by that Democrat controlled Congress? It does appear that you have no concept of leadership at all.

  5. #1345
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You deny that Obama claimed he had the answers to the economic problems he inherited and helped create? You deny that Obama had total control of the Congress when he took office? You deny that it was Obama's economic policies that were implemented by that Democrat controlled Congress? It does appear that you have no concept of leadership at all.
    I don't deny that at all. Each and every president has made such claims. Each and every has been willing to take credit and pass on blame. But that isn't the issue. The issue is whether they deserve either. I say no. You say yes. So, it is you who are saying Obama deserves the credit. Not me.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #1346
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I don't deny that at all. Each and every president has made such claims. Each and every has been willing to take credit and pass on blame. But that isn't the issue. The issue is whether they deserve either. I say no. You say yes. So, it is you who are saying Obama deserves the credit. Not me.
    The problem with you is you don't understand leadership but then being a liberal I can understand why. Economic policies implemented by the Congress at the direction of the President destroy your argument and also show how little you know about leadership. What Obama has shown is that he lacked the experience for the job when you voted for him and still hasn't learned anything on the job other than to try and make himself king.

    I know this is hard for you to understand but even Obama disagrees with you when he stated that his policies would be on the ballot in November. His policies should send a signal to you that he is responsible for the results of those policies

  7. #1347
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The problem with you is you don't understand leadership but then being a liberal I can understand why. Economic policies implemented by the Congress at the direction of the President destroy your argument and also show how little you know about leadership. What Obama has shown is that he lacked the experience for the job when you voted for him and still hasn't learned anything on the job other than to try and make himself king.

    I know this is hard for you to understand but even Obama disagrees with you when he stated that his policies would be on the ballot in November. His policies should send a signal to you that he is responsible for the results of those policies
    Dude, dude, stop. Address the point. This silly dance isn't helpful to anyone. If you believe what you say, you must give Obama credit. if not, then admit you don't believe what you say. It's easy.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #1348
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Dude, dude, stop. Address the point. This silly dance isn't helpful to anyone. If you believe what you say, you must give Obama credit. if not, then admit you don't believe what you say. It's easy.
    No, I give the American economy credit for the recovery and the strong desire for self preservation in spite of Obama. American businesses cannot print money and American businesses in order to survive have to make tough decisions. Obama just spends money. The Obama economic policies set the American economy back a couple years and the recovery has kept a lot of people dependent on liberalism and in spite of liberalism businesses today are succeeding and hiring. I do believe in the American economy, not liberal people like Obama, Reid, and Pelosi.

  9. #1349
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, I give the American economy credit for the recovery and the strong desire for self preservation in spite of Obama. American businesses cannot print money and American businesses in order to survive have to make tough decisions. Obama just spends money. The Obama economic policies set the American economy back a couple years and the recovery has kept a lot of people dependent on liberalism and in spite of liberalism businesses today are succeeding and hiring. I do believe in the American economy, not liberal people like Obama, Reid, and Pelosi.
    You're trying to have it both ways. So, you don't really believe what you say. If you did, you'd respond like you did.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1350
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Stupidity of the American Voter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    ObamaCare architect says lack of transparency helped law pass, cites 'stupidity of the American voter' | Fox News

    Based upon the last election looks to me like the American voter is waking up. Wonder why he still has a 41% JAR
    Have cons not been saying that Obama voters have been useful idiots for the past 6+ years?

    I rest my case.

    Black pots, meet black kettles.
    Last edited by AJiveMan; 12-09-14 at 02:16 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •