Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 657

Thread: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

  1. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    It's a rudderless ship at the moment...
    I agree. Where'd our leader go?

    O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
    The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won,

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Of course you do. He has a "D" next to his name
    Another strawman. As if I can't rationally criticize our if Im not a "D". See how silly this is?

  3. #223
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Again, Whos at the wheel, Obama or Bush?
    Who signed the SOFA, Bush or Obama?
    Do you have any proof that ISIS wouldn't have grown if we left 10K troops there?
    Would YOU leave troops there if they could be prosecuted under Sharia Law?


  4. #224
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Who signed the SOFA, Bush or Obama?
    Do you have any proof that ISIS wouldn't have grown if we left 10K troops there?
    Would YOU leave troops there if they could be prosecuted under Sharia Law?
    There was no SOFA which is exactly what the President wanted...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  5. #225
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,886

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    ISIS and AQ split (mostly in Syria, in Iraq they were killed) because ISIS was seen as too extreme. These are bad, bad folks, and they need to be exposed to large amounts of kinetic energy. Give it up, defending Obama wont change how things are.
    Only the truly delusional can read what I'm posting and claim it's "defending Obama."

  6. #226
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Another strawman. As if I can't rationally criticize our if Im not a "D". See how silly this is?
    Except every time you say you can "debunk a strawman" you just post a giant picture and say, "See!"


  7. #227
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    There was no SOFA which is exactly what the President wanted...
    There certainly was a SOFA...


  8. #228
    Professor
    JoeTrumps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Memphis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    hey look, Obama made a hard(and correct) decision that might upset the liberal base. That only took SIX YEARS. If he had made the hard decision when he first took office instead of forcing through far left legislation when SO MANY other issues in dire need.

  9. #229
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    There certainly was a SOFA...
    There was no SOFA, and that is one of the main reasons all troops were pulled out...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  10. #230
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    There was no SOFA, and that is one of the main reasons all troops were pulled out...
    Bull****

    U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement


Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •