Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 657

Thread: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

  1. #151
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Does genocide, mass slaughters and institutionalized rape not have lasting effects and consequences?
    Well yes it does. Did I indicate somewhere it didnt?


  2. #152
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,919

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I think its because you appear to be an apologist for obama.
    To you, anyone who doesn't decry Obama as the worst entity in the universe "appears to be an apologist."

  3. #153
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I think its because you appear to be an apologist for obama.
    Actually no. I disagree with Obama's policy when it comes to Iraq/Syria/ISIS. I dont think we should be sending troops back in, I think we should of pulled out of Iraq way sooner.


  4. #154
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Well yes it does. Did I indicate somewhere it didnt?
    So you blame Saddam first?

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    To you, anyone who doesn't decry Obama as the worst entity in the universe "appears to be an apologist."
    Not really.

  6. #156
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    So you blame Saddam first?
    For Bush's actions decided to invade? No. Was Saddam a evil man? Yes. What were the reasons we invaded? Because Saddam was a direct threat to the US, he was helpping Al-Qaeda, and he was rebuilding his chemical weapons.


  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Actually no. I disagree with Obama's policy when it comes to Iraq/Syria/ISIS. I dont think we should be sending troops back in, I think we should of pulled out of Iraq way sooner.
    And yet you choose to namedrop bush. Why do you think that is?

  8. #158
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    For Bush's actions decided to invade? No.
    For the existence of ISI. Or do you deny that 2 decades of hellish dictatorship is the main factor?

  9. #159
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    And yet you choose to namedrop bush. Why do you think that is?
    "Namedropping"? Because you only hold one side "responsible" while conveniently ignoring the other side.
    You claim I was an "Obama apologist" while clearly I am not.


  10. #160
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: CNN: 1,500 more troops to Iraq

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    For the existence of ISI.
    What?

    Or do you deny that 2 decades of hellish dictatorship is the main factor?
    Except they were not.


Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •