"Half full or half empty doesn't matter. What matters is, you've only got half a glass...so what are you going to do about it?" - Me
The polls report that, whereas, the opinion on gay marriage is split, those who oppose are in the minority, albeit slightly. I was surprised how many voters, liberals and conservatives alike, favor legalizing marijuana. I wasn't expecting that. I guess money talks. I was blown away that Alaska, land of Sarah Palin, voted to legalize recreational use of marijuana. I didn't see that coming.
It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.
AP Poll: GOP Seizes Significant Lead, Obama Disapproval Spikes to 60 Percent.....
(1) President Obama's approval rating among likely voters is (41/60), marking his worst disapproval number in the series. As the president has reminded voters in recent days, "every single one" of his policies are on the ballot in November, and vulnerable Democrats have been stalwart allies on behalf of his agenda in Washington. On issues, the president's numbers are egregious. (42/58) on the economy, healthcare and ISIS, (34/65) on immigration, and (38/62) on managing the federal government. The only issue on which Obama is above water is same-sex marriage, at (50/49). Obama's personal favorability is 10 points underwater (44/54) among likely voters.
(2) The generic ballot (GOP +8 among likely voters):
(3) "Which party would you rather see win control of Congress?" Likely voters: Republicans 47, Democrats 39. Which party do you trust more on…
- The economy (GOP +8)
- Immigration (GOP +5)
- Healthcare (Dem +4; far lower than their traditional lead)
- Managing the federal government (GOP +6)
- Protecting the country (GOP +22)
- Handling US image abroad (GOP +6)
- Same-sex marriage (Dem +15)
- Handling international crises (GOP +10)
- Handling health issues like Ebola (GOP +3) .....snip~
AP Poll: GOP Seizes Significant Lead, Obama Disapproval Spikes to 60 Percent - Guy Benson
I dont think he's heard much.WHAT LANDSLIDE? Obama threatens vetoes and executive orders – including immigration reform THIS YEAR – after Americans reject him by giving Republicans historic gains in Congress
'Congress will pass some bills I cannot sign,' the president warned
He has only vetoed two minor bills since his inauguration in 2009
And 'I'll take some actions that some in Congress will not like,' Obama added, referring to threatened executive orders including a move on immigration
President sounded more like a winner than a loser despite his policies being repudiated on a national scale
Never articulated a single policy where he would shift his position to align with GOP majorities in both halves of Congress
Read more: WHAT LANDSLIDE? Obama threatens vetoes and executive orders -- including immigration reform THIS YEAR -- after Americans reject him by giving Republicans historic gains in Congress* | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Being a politician has ALWAYS been about money
Did Boehner have anything to say about his call from BO?
We've been treated to the leftist squeaky wheels in the media, that's where you get that inaccurate picture.