Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 279

Thread: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110]

  1. #211
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    The only reason for this thread is because she doesn't fit the conservative mold.
    You mean your idea of the 'conservative mold', which is quite divorced from reality. If conservatives were actually as you fantasize there would be far fewer of them.

  2. #212
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    SO leftists are going to criticize a politician from the right?

    Gee, who didn't see that coming?

    It must be racism
    Y'all insist that crticism of Obama is racism. Time for y'all taste your own medicine. How's it taste?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #213
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Y'all insist that crticism of Obama is racism.
    I have?

    Then I'm sure you can quote me saying that
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    SO leftists are going to criticize a politician from the right? Gee, who didn't see that coming? It must be racism
    That, and general ignorance. When she is being criticized without the policy issues ever being discussed what do you suppose it might be?

  5. #215
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That, and general ignorance. When she is being criticized without the policy issues ever being discussed what do you suppose it might be?
    Since it certainly can't be explained by politics, it must be racism.

    After all, she's black and anytime a black politician is criticized, it's racist right?
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #216
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What mood is that?
    Not mood....mold. lol

    She doesn't fit the conservative mold.....


  7. #217
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You mean your idea of the 'conservative mold', which is quite divorced from reality. If conservatives were actually as you fantasize there would be far fewer of them.
    They're scared, because they are seeing that they are losing their monopoly on the black vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #218
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Y'all insist that crticism of Obama is racism. Time for y'all taste your own medicine. How's it taste?
    Is asking for a birth certificate "criticism"?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #219
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    The only reason for this thread is because she doesn't fit the conservative mold.
    Slight correction. She doesn't fit the leftist stereotype of the conservative mold.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  10. #220
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    Re: Meet Mia Love. You’ll be seeing a lot more of the Republicans’ first black [W:110

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    That, and general ignorance. When she is being criticized without the policy issues ever being discussed what do you suppose it might be?



    Nobody knows where she stands on the issues because she's never really said. They cleaned up her act this election so she doesn't talk like a tea party hick anymore. Now she just sounds....staged. So why did she get elected?

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •