Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72

Thread: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

  1. #51
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,063

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    I think you have it confused. You have to actually have a position to offer to have a debate. You don't. There's no debate.
    No. I'm not confused. This is debating and you don't know wtf you are doing. I've given you several chances to back up anything you say and providing a google search result isn't doing that. One day you may get the picture but today you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #52
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,135

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    No. I'm not confused. This is debating and you don't know wtf you are doing. I've given you several chances to back up anything you say and providing a google search result isn't doing that. One day you may get the picture but today you don't.


    Refer to post #50
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. ” -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    *protip

    Here's how debate works... you say something it is YOUR responsibility to back it up. So do stop bitching about people not wanting to go out and do your homework for you and look up your claims for you.

    What, prove that Demos have committed voter fraud all in the past and several times in Chicago? You weren't trying to deny that BS were you? As that would be some really funny **** if you were.

    Then to break out links, all to show it would help you and the Left out.....how again?

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    No, of course you aren't that would be silly talk...You're just denying that proof was given. You seem confused in thinking that because you refuse to accept it, that I've refused to give it.

    We both know that's not the case...


    You're just being playful...


    Mornin Chez .....yeah, you might want to keep it real simple. Shorter sentences might work.....although that's not a guarantee.

  5. #55
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,063

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post


    Refer to post #50
    linking to a google search results page isn't providing anything. You've embarrassed yourself immensely in front of many people and I doubt even those on your side would care to stand by your side a this point because you are being obstinate on top of your ignorance. Learn how to debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #56
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,063

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    What, prove that Demos have committed voter fraud all in the past and several times in Chicago? You weren't trying to deny that BS were you? As that would be some really funny **** if you were.

    Then to break out links, all to show it would help you and the Left out.....how again?
    If I make a claim, I'll back it up with a link. If I don't and someone says "prove it" I go get one. Are you really gonna back up a putz who makes claims and doesn't back them up simply because you want to show your partisan colors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    If I make a claim, I'll back it up with a link. If I don't and someone says "prove it" I go get one. Are you really gonna back up a putz who makes claims and doesn't back them up simply because you want to show your partisan colors?

    Well, like him and coming from here in Chicago I already know about the 67 convictions for Voter fraud that took place in 82. That was over 200k votes. Which that was the Largest for Illinois and Chicago in its history. But there are quite a few.

  8. #58
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Is anyone else getting a sense, lately, that the name “Justice Department” has been sounding an awful lot like any of the three Ministries from Orwell's 1984?
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  9. #59
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,799

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    Is anyone else getting a sense, lately, that the name “Justice Department” has been sounding an awful lot like any of the three Ministries from Orwell's 1984?
    Someone in the Obama administration could adopt a puppy and you'd still perceive it as an evil plot.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #60
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,265

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Someone in the Obama administration could adopt a puppy and you'd still perceive it as an evil plot.
    If it's Asian democrats adopting puppies, I'm generally suspicious. Especially if they show up for the adoption with a tape measure.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •