Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 72

Thread: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

  1. #21
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Sure I do, I do too, and 99.9% I'm right, like now, I'm from Chicago, I've really got to explain this to you?

    https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

    You lose, pay up.
    A google search is not proof. Let me give you an example: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...9%2F11+attacks. Using your (lack of) logic, I just proved Bush planned 9/11. Well done!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #22
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,808

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Sure I do, I do too, and 99.9% I'm right, like now, I'm from Chicago, I've really got to explain this to you?

    https://www.google.com/search?client...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

    You lose, pay up.
    LOL... because Breitbart, RedState.com, Michelle Malkin, the National Review and Glenn Beck's website The Blaze say so?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #23
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    A google search is not proof. Let me give you an example: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...9%2F11+attacks. Using your (lack of) logic, I just proved Bush planned 9/11. Well done!


    Well, El Rushbo is right about one thing, Dems sure are funny flailing in their death throes...

    Typical Dem too lazy to take the extra step.

    What? You want me to wipe your ass too?

    I'm not going to do everything for you...

    Pick a link any link...
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  4. #24
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    LOL... because Breitbart, RedState.com, Michelle Malkin, the National Review and Glenn Beck's website The Blaze say so?
    Oh, hahaha, cuz like the Washington Post is sooooo in the GOP's pocket...
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  5. #25
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,808

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post


    Well, El Rushbo is right about one thing, Dems sure are funny flailing in their death throes...

    Typical Dem too lazy to take the extra step.

    What? You want me to wipe your ass too?

    I'm not going to do everything for you...

    Pick a link any link...
    *protip

    Here's how debate works... you say something it is YOUR responsibility to back it up. So do stop bitching about people not wanting to go out and do your homework for you and look up your claims for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #26
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,808

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Oh, hahaha, cuz like the Washington Post is sooooo in the GOP's pocket...
    yeah... not on your first google search results page. sooo..... link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #27
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    *protip

    Here's how debate works... you say something it is YOUR responsibility to back it up. So do stop bitching about people not wanting to go out and do your homework for you and look up your claims for you.
    I did, I gave 1.1 million links.

    Go the extra step and quit bitching that someone isn't giving you something...
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  8. #28
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    yeah... not on your first google search results page. sooo..... link?
    go the extra step, g'head, you can do it...
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  9. #29
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,808

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    I did, I gave 1.1 million links.

    Go the extra step and quit bitching that someone isn't giving you something...
    Ahhhh... so you stand by "I say this! and here's my link... :google search results:"

    That's your view of backing up what you say? I think Redress kind of showed you the error of that failed methodology in post #21 rather well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #30
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,808

    Re: Justice Department dispatches poll monitors for Election Day

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    go the extra step, g'head, you can do it...
    So you make up bull**** and you expect everyone else to search it up. You are a failure at debate.

    You said Washington Post backs up what you said. Provide a link to that story. That's your responsibility in debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •