Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72

Thread: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    It wont be a Rush button. It will be a picture of an Oxycontin tablet.
    Than the pot heads would push both buttons.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    What will be the spin tomorrow?
    Libs will claim that its somehow actually a good thing that they lost. And then they will spin the results and say that since they expected a bigger loss, its evidence that the republicans aren't doing so great.

    Wait for it-mountains of bs.

  3. #53
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,281

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Exactly, same thing here. I think what actually brought early voting to my attention as it was a none issue before that. It was that Ohio began early voting back in 2012 a week before the first presidential debate. That was when I decided it was plain wrong. But like you say, there are tons of other issues way ahead of it.
    Ohio wanted to own the momentum of the election, by getting the ball rolling early.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #54
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,281

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Libs will claim that its somehow actually a good thing that they lost. And then they will spin the results and say that since they expected a bigger loss, its evidence that the republicans aren't doing so great.

    Wait for it-mountains of bs.
    They haven't lost yet, so calm down. They could still do just fine.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Why are voting results being reported out of the Secretary of State's office at all?

    A few years back there was a controversy over media predicting results before the polls closed everywhere. The practice was stopped. I agree. Now it appears that voting information is being released far in advance of polls closing. This trend can't be good.
    AFAIK they aren't posting voting results, just numbers of ballots received by party.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    They haven't lost yet, so calm down. They could still do just fine.
    They could, nothing is over. Its just looking more and more likely.

  7. #57
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,732

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Libs will claim that its somehow actually a good thing that they lost. And then they will spin the results and say that since they expected a bigger loss, its evidence that the republicans aren't doing so great.

    Wait for it-mountains of bs.
    Actually, a Republican win will put them in a spot. There are going to be 24 Republican seats up for grabs in 2016, and most of them are in blue states. If the GOP goes teabagger after the win, they are going to lose most of them, and lose the Senate. However, if the GOP kicks the teabaggers to the curb, they will have a chance. My bet is that the GOP ends up with 52 seats, and the mainstream of the party locks the teabaggers out. Republicans finally get some sanity, and that will be a very good thing. Who knows, they might even get to keep the Senate in 2016.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  8. #58
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,281

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Actually, a Republican win will put them in a spot. There are going to be 24 Republican seats up for grabs in 2016, and most of them are in blue states. If the GOP goes teabagger after the win, they are going to lose most of them, and lose the Senate. However, if the GOP kicks the teabaggers to the curb, they will have a chance. My bet is that the GOP ends up with 52 seats, and the mainstream of the party locks the teabaggers out. Republicans finally get some sanity, and that will be a very good thing. Who knows, they might even get to keep the Senate in 2016.
    So you believe in big govt like Beltway Republicans instead of small govt like Tea Party Republicans. I'm not surprised, just disappointed.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Actually, a Republican win will put them in a spot. There are going to be 24 Republican seats up for grabs in 2016, and most of them are in blue states. If the GOP goes teabagger after the win, they are going to lose most of them, and lose the Senate. However, if the GOP kicks the teabaggers to the curb, they will have a chance. My bet is that the GOP ends up with 52 seats, and the mainstream of the party locks the teabaggers out. Republicans finally get some sanity, and that will be a very good thing. Who knows, they might even get to keep the Senate in 2016.
    Thats a whole other issue. I happen to really like the Tea Party, and dont think that the republicans will win running democrat light like they have against Obama.

  10. #60
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,151

    Re: Republicans take big lead in colorado early voting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    They will be proud of their success in eliminating fraud.
    They won't have actually eliminated anything. They just won't bitch because they won.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •