Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 893

Thread: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans[W:466]

  1. #441
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,286

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Got it, the suppression of the black vote has been and is still a "lie'.
    That is the first honest thing you have said this entire thread. So I figured I would repost it in case anyone else missed it. Don't want anyone to think you completely incapable of honest debate.

  2. #442
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    The idea that someone, somewhere thinks blacks are inferior
    Specifically, if some in the GOP feel that blacks are inferior, then more than likely some of them act like slavery never ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #443
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,039

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    I don't often agree with you Kobie, but every thing you said here is true.
    I don't buy his second claim...that the GOP has alienated black voters for 40 years.....unless "not buying votes with entitlements" is alienating.

  4. #444
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    There is more than enough evidence and absolute proof that the suppression of the black vote has happened and is still happening, whether one looks to the past of the poll tax, or to current laws passed in GOP controlled locales where GOP officials openly admit that the laws are designed to suppress minority Dem voting...but here is what I have learned....it is pointless to provide you with any documentation because you do not read it nor do facts have any effect upon your argument...ergo, it is past pointless to provide you anything that might enlighten you. You do not want to accept facts.
    When are you going to admit you lied?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #445
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    That is the first honest thing you have said this entire thread. So I figured I would repost it in case anyone else missed it. Don't want anyone to think you completely incapable of honest debate.
    As usual, the context escapes you, I was paraphrasing the posters' statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #446
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,039

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Tries to slow the ever increasing gov't spending used to treat the symptoms of social, educational and economic failure and tries create an environment more conducive to social, educational and economic success. With all of the talk about the root causes of poverty we seem to do little, if anything, to address them
    As opposed to the democrat party social programs that have done nothing but increased poverty. A large segment of the poor in this nation have been on welfare entitlements for multiple generations.

  7. #447
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,917

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You've been buying into the Leftist propaganda.
    Mkay.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #448
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    When are you going to admit you lied?
    When will you admit that your head is in the sand?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #449
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,039

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What, exactly, is the GOP supposed to be doing for black people?
    A better question would be "What has the democrat party done for blacks other then keeping them mired in poverty for the sake of controlling them as a voting block?"

  10. #450
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post
    A better question would be "What has the democrat party done for blacks other then keeping them mired in poverty for the sake of controlling them as a voting block?"
    I have lost count of the number of times that meme has been answered in this thread alone.

    it was said that even asking that...is racist....and that was from a con.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •