Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 893

Thread: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans[W:466]

  1. #341
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    That aint much, dude.
    Joe manchin is a conservative democrat, and frankly one of the few moderates left in the senate.

    what is your definition of a moderate?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  2. #342
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Pure straw? Hardly. I laid out your entire argument on every subject in that one single simple sentence. Sorry if you are offended by it, but it is what it is and you are who you are.
    Look, I understand that your defeat on demand has caused a huge ache, but don't worry, it will heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #343
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,945
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I believe that since the beginning of the Liberal era that began in 2007, the Liberals have damaged their brand by exposing the country to their true intensions.

    You see it when the race baiting loses it's luster.

    Even liberals are humiliated by Charlie Rangel?s claim the GOP backs slavery Hot Air
    Race has been thrown big time by Democratic Nunn in her race here in Georgia against Perdue. She sent out a mailer to blacks saying if you don't get out and vote they will be Ferguson happening in Georgia. I heard on the news this morning that Grimes in Kentucky sent out a mailer to Blacks up there saying about the same thing.

    From what I seen it has been the Democrats throwing race into the election, not the Republicans.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  4. #344
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,277

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Yeah, he is....and even conservatives recognize this. The problem is that your position is so far out in right field at anyone to your left....is in your view an extremist liberal....and this include Landrieu who is in reality very middle of the road too.
    LOL what conservatives recognize Obama as middle of the road? The same conservatives who in your eyes are wrong about everything else they believe. See, you will say anything to defend your messiah. The first victim of liberalism is always truth.

  5. #345
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,504

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I understand that all you have to argue with is ...denial.

    I didn't expect anything else.
    Me? I'm not the one claiming that Obama is middle of the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #346
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,277

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Look, I understand that your defeat on demand has caused a huge ache, but don't worry, it will heal.
    What defeat was that? Just because I am not going to continue a pointless discussion with a hard headed poster into the next millennium doesn't mean I have lost anything. Well, except my patience.

  7. #347
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,504

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Race has been thrown big time by Democratic Nunn in her race here in Georgia against Perdue. She sent out a mailer to blacks saying if you don't get out and vote they will be Ferguson happening in Georgia. I heard on the news this morning that Grimes in Kentucky sent out a mailer to Blacks up there saying about the same thing.

    From what I seen it has been the Democrats throwing race into the election, not the Republicans.
    Of course it's the Democrats. They don't stand a chance without scaring the **** out of black folks and whatever white Liberals that are dumb enough to fall for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #348
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    LOL what conservatives recognize Obama as middle of the road? The same conservatives who in your eyes are wrong about everything else they believe. See, you will say anything to defend your messiah. The first victim of liberalism is always truth.
    Obama Is a Republican | The American Conservative
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #349
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,277

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Joe manchin is a conservative democrat, and frankly one of the few moderates left in the senate.

    what is your definition of a moderate?
    I would agree with that. We had a democratic governor here in Ohio prior to Kasich named Ted Strickland. He was a good guy and what I would consider a moderate--generally fiscally conservative and socially liberal. You see that sort of thing a lot more on the state level. Those who get to national office any more seem to have gravitated to one pole or the other.

  10. #350
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You don't know for a fact that the GOP will be gone in 30 years, either.
    We're both speculating, although my speculation is supportable to an extent.


    I plan on being around long enough to see the GOP disappear from American national politics.

    And I'm 71-years old right now.

Page 35 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •