Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 893

Thread: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans[W:466]

  1. #331
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Bernie sanders is to obama's left
    No, they're both Socialists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #332
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    The demise of one party or the other has been gone on all during my lifetime. During FDR everyone thought the Republicans were on the brink of extinction, the Eisenhower came along and viola, a vibrant Republican Party. After Goldwater's debacle, the GOP was doomed as it was again right after Watergate, but Reagan revived it a plenty. During Reagan many political books were wrote on the Republican lock on the presidency, it was thought no Democrat would ever win it again. Then came Clinton.

    Political parties have the ability to adjust, also when one party overplays its hand which is inevitable, it revives the other party.
    I believe that since the beginning of the Liberal era that began in 2007, the Liberals have damaged their brand by exposing the country to their true intensions.

    You see it when the race baiting loses it's luster.

    http://hotair.com/archives/2014/10/3...backs-slavery/
    Last edited by apdst; 11-01-14 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #333
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    You don't use reason. You throw leftist crap on the wall and pretend you have made a point. Oh wait, you do have a point, here it is: everything bad is caused by republicans and everything good is the result of liberalism. Did I get that right? I hope so, that is all you ever say.
    Again, you claim I don't "reason"....and then you fail that mark by spewing pure straw WITHOUT ANYTHING TO SUPPORT IT.

    Irony....strikes AGAIN.

    Further, you have in no way shown that what I said about you was incorrect....you just doubled down on showing how correct I was.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #334
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,276

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Again, you claim I don't "reason"....and then you fail that mark by spewing pure straw WITHOUT ANYTHING TO SUPPORT IT.

    Irony....strikes AGAIN.

    Further, you have in no way shown that what I said about you was incorrect....you just doubled down on showing how correct I was.
    Pure straw? Hardly. I laid out your entire argument on every subject in that one single simple sentence. Sorry if you are offended by it, but it is what it is and you are who you are.

  5. #335
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Is he? On what do the two men disagree?
    Sanders oposed the proposal of the chained CPI.

    Obama took that idea into consideration.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  6. #336
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    In 30 years the Libbos may have lost their grip on the minority communities. That wouldn't surprise me, since every prediction the Libbos have made have turned out to be wrong.

    If the GOP does fade away, it'll be replaced with another party.
    The countru would never survive under a single party system.


    You don't know that for a fact and you likely won't be around when it happens.

  7. #337
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Yeah, he is....and even conservatives recognize this. The problem is that your position is so far out in right field at anyone to your left....is in your view an extremist liberal....and this include Landrieu who is in reality very middle of the road too.
    Nice try!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #338
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,276

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Sanders oposed the proposal of the chained CPI.

    Obama took that idea into consideration.
    That aint much, dude.

  9. #339
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nice try!
    I understand that all you have to argue with is ...denial.

    I didn't expect anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #340
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    You don't know that for a fact and you likely won't be around when it happens.
    You don't know for a fact that the GOP will be gone in 30 years, either. We're both speculating, although my speculation is supportable to an extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •