Page 33 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 893

Thread: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans[W:466]

  1. #321
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Of course it's a religion. Obama is your messiah and the government is your church. The GOP is your boogie man.
    The fact is that RW ideology, being based on patriarchal conservative traditionalism, is at root highly religious...whereas liberalism is more associated with non-religious, inclusive, tolerant ideology.

    Obama is and has been very middle of the road, has been continuing a number of Bush policies and even pushed through a Heritage/Romney health scheme...and I have been disappointed in the lack of economic initiatives from the WH.

    So...no....not my messiah, I have no beliefs of gods, spaghetti or otherwise. You are wrong nearly all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #322
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Of course it's a religion. Obama is your messiah and the government is your church. The GOP is your boogie man.
    And no amount of reason can sway them from their liberal dogma.

  3. #323
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    The fact is that RW ideology, being based on patriarchal conservative traditionalism, is at root highly religious...whereas liberalism is more associated with non-religious, inclusive, tolerant ideology.

    Obama is and has been very middle of the road, has been continuing a number of Bush policies and even pushed through a Heritage/Romney health scheme...and I have been disappointed in the lack of economic initiatives from the WH.

    So...no....not my messiah, I have no beliefs of gods, spaghetti or otherwise. You are wrong nearly all the time.
    Obama has been middle of the road?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #324
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    And no amount of reason can sway them from their liberal dogma.
    Look who is talking!

    The irony is completely lost on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #325
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    The fact is that RW ideology, being based on patriarchal conservative traditionalism, is at root highly religious...whereas liberalism is more associated with non-religious, inclusive, tolerant ideology.

    Obama is and has been very middle of the road, has been continuing a number of Bush policies and even pushed through a Heritage/Romney health scheme...and I have been disappointed in the lack of economic initiatives from the WH.

    So...no....not ny messiah, I have no beliefs of gods, spaghetti or otherwise. You are wrong nearly all the time.
    LOL Middle of the road. Only left wing extremist radicals believe that. So..

  6. #326
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Obama has been middle of the road?
    Bernie sanders is to obama's left
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  7. #327
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Look who is talking!

    The irony is completely lost on you.
    You don't use reason. You throw leftist crap on the wall and pretend you have made a point. Oh wait, you do have a point, here it is: everything bad is caused by republicans and everything good is the result of liberalism. Did I get that right? I hope so, that is all you ever say.

  8. #328
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,273

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    Bernie sanders is to obama's left
    Is he? On what do the two men disagree?

  9. #329
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post



    Tell me all about it 30 years from now.There won't be enough old white men to keep the GOP going when massive demographic change hits full force like a tidal wave.
    In 30 years the Libbos may have lost their grip on the minority communities. That wouldn't surprise me, since every prediction the Libbos have made have turned out to be wrong.

    If the GOP does fade away, it'll be replaced with another party. The countru would never survive under a single party system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #330
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Sen. Landrieu's remarks on race anger Republicans

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Obama has been middle of the road?
    Yeah, he is....and even conservatives recognize this. The problem is that your position is so far out in right field at anyone to your left....is in your view an extremist liberal....and this include Landrieu who is in reality very middle of the road too.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 33 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •