Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 93

Thread: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    Russia LEASED a base in Crimea from the rightful owner... Ukraine.


    The EU never sanctioned Ukraine.


    Referendum was illegal under both constitutions (Ukraine/Crimea) and held during an armed occupation.


    EU initially sanctioned Russia for the illegal annexation of Crimea.


    The forensic investigation is still underway. The rebels tampered with the crash site evidence.


    Because the executive and legislative branches of your government deem it important.
    So they lease a base catherine the great created 200 years ago, that they along with 95% of the people there believe is russian and when Ukraine becomes e.u. they're supposed to just say oo well whatever WHO CARES

    EU foreign ministers agree sanctions against Ukrainian officials | World news | The Guardian

    Ok who cares if a region wants to stay with russia right? Its not legal...

    Illegal annexation of 96 percent people that want to be russian, why does E.U. And us always fight against democratic functions

    The rebels tampered with crash site evidence, however the Ukrainian air control sent the plane over a war zone

    Important for me HOW? HOW IS IT IMPORTANT TO ME? What will i benefit from it? Why does the E.U. care so much if crimea joins Russia, WHO CARES. We are obviously the agitators. Just leave it alone were already fighting like 3 fronts as it is the last thing we need right now is a war with Russia

  2. #82
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,129

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    So they lease a base catherine the great created 200 years ago, that they along with 95% of the people there believe is russian and when Ukraine becomes e.u. they're supposed to just say oo well whatever WHO CARES
    Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev transferred Crimea to Ukraine 60 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Ok who cares if a region wants to stay with russia right? Its not legal.
    If people wanted to live in Russia they could have emigrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Illegal annexation of 96 percent people that want to be russian, why does E.U. And us always fight against democratic functions
    Holding a referendum under occupation while violating two constitutions is not what I consider democratic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    The rebels tampered with crash site evidence, however the Ukrainian air control sent the plane over a war zone
    The airlines submitted the flight paths. No one had an inkling that the rebels had obtained a BUK missile system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Important for me HOW? HOW IS IT IMPORTANT TO ME?
    I suggest you hash that out with your elected representatives.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

    Repeal and Replace Trump.

  3. #83
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    There was forensic evidence showing cannon fire struck MH17.

    Kiev and the Pentagon & NATO are lying, trying to frame Russia and the rebels.

    The media has bought into it, hook, line & sinker. NOT for the first time. Lapdog media are disgusting.

  4. #84
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,129

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    There was forensic evidence showing cannon fire struck MH17.
    All forensic evidence is consistent with BUK system (SA-11) missile shrapnel.

    Wreckage Offers Clues on Why Flight 17 Went Down


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

    Repeal and Replace Trump.

  5. #85
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Putin is such an arrogant prick child. He could be engaging the problems of the world instead of creating them. What an ignorant self-absorbed bastard ego-maniac.
    Yep. And expect it to get worse in the next 2 years.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    05-05-15 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    632

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Russia has a base in Crimea
    Under a treaty requiring them not to leave the base, that is not Cassus Belli to invade in any way, shape, or form.

    E.u. Sanctioned Ukraine because of response to attempted coup
    Wrong, Russia declared economic warfare on Ukraine through a trade embargo in response to Yanukovych attempting to join into an associate agreement with the EU which the majority of Ukrainians supported.

    Crimea voted to stay with Russia, e.u does not care
    The Crimea is sovereign Ukrainian territory, the "vote" was conducted under an illegal foreign military occupation, through a foreign installed occupation government whose "Prime Minister" had his swearing in ceremony shoulder to shoulder with Russian Spec Ops holding AKs and Rocket Launchers in the Parliament building, the vote violated both the Crimean and Ukrainian Constitutions, it only offered two options secession or annexation into the Russian Federation rather than the third option of maintaining the status quo, it has been condemned as illegal by the UNGA, it would have been condemned illegal by the UNSC if not for the Russian automatic veto thanks to their Permanent Member status (even China abstained) and anyone who believes a 97.5% yay vote for annexation is indicative of a free and fair vote is not playing with a full deck.

    E.u. Sanctioned Russia for moving in troops to protect base
    I have already provided you the evidence that they were off base and seizing key locations throughout the Crimea in overt violation of the treaty with the Ukraine regarding the base.

    Malaysian aircraft was shot down by "ukranian anti e.u. Rebels with Russian arms" Russia asked for prove, non was given.
    The evidence has been presented, I suggest you look into the German investigation:

    In an Oct. 8 presentation given to members of the parliamentary control committee, the Bundestag body responsible for monitoring the work of German intelligence, BND President Gerhard Schindler provided ample evidence to back up his case, including satellite images and diverse photo evidence. The BND has intelligence indicating that pro-Russian separatists captured a BUK air defense missile system at a Ukrainian military base and fired a missile on July 17 that exploded in direct proximity to the Malaysian aircraft, which had been carrying 298 people.

    Unambiguous Findings

    Evidence obtained shortly after the accident suggested the aircraft had been shot down by pro-Russian militants. Both the governments of Russia and Ukraine had mutually accused each other of responsibility for the crash. After a Dutch investigative commission reviewed the flight recorder, it avoided placing any blame for the crash. Some 189 residents of the Netherlands perished in the downing of Flight MH17.

    BND's Schindler says his agency has come up with unambiguous findings. One is that Ukrainian photos have been manipulated and that there are details indicating this. He also told the panel that Russian claims the missile had been fired by Ukrainian soldiers and that a Ukrainian fighter jet had been flying close to the passenger jet were false.

    "It was pro-Russian separatists," Schindler said of the crash, which involved the deaths of four German citizens. A spokesman for the German Federal Prosecutor's Office told SPIEGEL that an investigation has been opened into unknown perpetrators because of the possibility that the crash had been a war crime.


    German Intelligence Blames Pro Russian Separatists for MH17 Downing - SPIEGEL ONLINE

    These are all things that happened, and tell me why the hell do we as the u.s.a need to be involved in any of this at all?
    Because Russia in an unprovoked war of aggression invaded, occupied and annexed the territory of a sovereign nation.

  7. #87
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    All forensic evidence is consistent with BUK system (SA-11) missile shrapnel.

    Wreckage Offers Clues on Why Flight 17 Went Down
    Not really.

    There were pictures early on of the outboard section (top) of the left wing which clearly showed the just-on-the-painted-surface track of one of the many cannon rounds. The left side of the cockpit showed the impact points (and penetration) by the rounds fired. The track on the wing aligned exactly with the cockpit damage.

    Cannon fire, NOT schrapnel damage from a BUK. It is entirely possible that some sort of ATG weapon was used, but there is no question that some cannon fire was involved. Peasants in the area reported seeing and hearing military fighter type aircraft climbing in the moments before, and the shenanigans reported regarding ATC instructions regarding altitude and routing support such deception.

  8. #88
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,129

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    The remaining parts of the downed jet are being prepared to be sent to the Netherlands for reconstruction and forensic testing.

    Investigators have said (July Report) that photographic evidence is consistent with shrapnel from an anti-air missile.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

    Repeal and Replace Trump.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    There was forensic evidence showing cannon fire struck MH17.

    Kiev and the Pentagon & NATO are lying, trying to frame Russia and the rebels.

    The media has bought into it, hook, line & sinker. NOT for the first time. Lapdog media are disgusting.
    As is state-sponsored media and public relations personnel who covertly infiltrate the Internet and wherever MOTHER RUSSIA!~ is spoken of negatively, there they are doing what they can to deflect criticism upon itself unto the U.S. or the West in general. That's the thing about the left-wing in America, they have been infiltrated by the Russians before. Not helping matters much was during the Cold War, the propaganda and disinformation the C.I.A. was pumping out often enough got picked up on by the American media and therefore was disseminated to the American people.

    Now, we've had friendly exchanges for quite a long time, but I've noticed something peculiar about your posting style, the things you say, etc etc, so I need to ask you something: do you prefer Russia over the United States, your alleged home country.

  10. #90
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: New Russian Boldness Revives a Cold War Tradition: Testing the Other Side

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    As is state-sponsored media and public relations personnel who covertly infiltrate the Internet and wherever MOTHER RUSSIA!~ is spoken of negatively, there they are doing what they can to deflect criticism upon itself unto the U.S. or the West in general. That's the thing about the left-wing in America, they have been infiltrated by the Russians before. Not helping matters much was during the Cold War, the propaganda and disinformation the C.I.A. was pumping out often enough got picked up on by the American media and therefore was disseminated to the American people.

    Now, we've had friendly exchanges for quite a long time, but I've noticed something peculiar about your posting style, the things you say, etc etc, so I need to ask you something: do you prefer Russia over the United States, your alleged home country.
    What do you mean 'prefer'?

    Prefer to live there? Prefer to visit there? Prefer Russian Art over American Art? Literature? Women?

    All governments spin the news, no doubt. Most people know that.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •