Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 87

Thread: Lindesy Graham white men joke

  1. #51
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,399

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    You've just done the same. Sigh.
    No I haven't and you damn well know it, nota bene!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #52
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,399

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    You know you and other conservatives would be singing a different tune if Obama said the same thing but with black people. Christmas would come early for Fox News
    Not like y'all do. Man, you guys have turned this crap into an art form!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #53
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,107

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    You know you and other conservatives would be singing a different tune if Obama said the same thing but with black people. Christmas would come early for Fox News
    Er, no. Obama in fact, made a joke just yesterday or so about how "You can only vote once, this isn't Chicago." It was obviously self-depreciating, obviously playing off of the stereotype. Conservatives somehow managed (as near as I can tell) to fail to explode onto FOX with protestations about can you believe he said......

  4. #54
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,107

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    What he said wasn't self-deprecating humor.
    sure seems that way. Reminds me of one of Bush's jokes to a crowd "Now some [Democrats, at the time] [/i]will call you a room full of millionaires and billionaires. Some will call you a room full of fat cats. I would never do that. Heck, I call you my Base.[/i]"

  5. #55
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,107

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Uh-huh, but, so? How did he follow up? Immediate apology? Immediate "no, I meant..."?
    He corrected himself, and then, as I understand it, later called his opponent to apologize.

    He may have meant to say whore, it just doesn't look that way on the video.

  6. #56
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,107

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    They can't. It's no wonder that the thinnest book in the world is 'Great Right Wing Comedians'. Of course, they are often unintentionally hilarious, which I guess counts for something.
    Hm. Who would you say is the best among Democrats at self-depreciating humor? I can think of a few on the conservative side whom I've seen take up that schtick, but I admit, I watch Democrats less closely. However, I can't recall outside of a single individual any Democrat politicians that I've ever seen poke fun of themselves - and he was an explicitly "Centrist" Democrat.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,559

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL...As much as you would like this and Romney's 47% comments to be simply a joke......you can't be so naive as to believe that there isn't a strong element of truth to this type of "humor".
    I don't think Romney was joking. I'll have to look it up, I think he was stating what he believed to be a fact.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Libbos are so desperate to smear Conservatives, they'll latch onto anything.
    Yeah, I latched right onto it didn't I?

    Oops....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    I don't think you do your own party lean any favors when you purposely distort something. It makes everyone who agrees with it, look kind of gagoots.
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  10. #60
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lindesy Graham white men joke

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    I don't think you do your own party lean any favors when you purposely distort something. It makes everyone who agrees with it, look kind of gagoots.
    What is a "gagoot"?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •