Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 166

Thread: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

  1. #1
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,293

    Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    "Let me be clear: I'm proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me," he wrote in a column in Bloomberg Businessweek.
    Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay' - Oct. 30, 2014

    I have to admit I laughed a little bit. Thinking of some folks here. Have to wonder if some will be trading in their Iphones? (They suck anyway)
    Last edited by Top Cat; 10-30-14 at 10:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 10:42 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    268
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    What God is it that doles out being a homosexual as a gift?

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    01-05-18 @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,838

    re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay' - Oct. 30, 2014

    I have to admit I laughed a little bit. Thinking of some folks here. Have to wonder if some will be trading in their Iphones? (They suck anyway)
    "Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'"

    It sure seems an odd thing to be proud of. I am proud of my blue eyes? I mean, give me a break!

  4. #4
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,778

    re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    He has been "out" for quite a while, so why is this news, let alone breaking news?
    PeteEU

  5. #5
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist
    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    46,578

    re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    You can have my iPhone when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #6
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,293

    re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    He has been "out" for quite a while, so why is this news, let alone breaking news?
    You're right. It should have been put into blogs. My bad. I reported it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  7. #7
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,293

    re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    You can have my iPhone when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.
    LOL.My Galaxy Note 4 blows it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  8. #8
    Educator
    mtm1963's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,067

    re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    mr. cook is being a little silly with those comments.
    Go Vols

  9. #9
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist
    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:09 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    46,578

    re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    LOL.My Galaxy Note 4 blows it away.
    True story. I went to England just recently and my buddy I there with has a Samsung. He could never get his GPS to work, so I pull out my iPhone, opened the maps aps and Siri came through like a champ. Everyone I know that started with some other smart phone has ended up with an iPhone.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  10. #10
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    24,293

    re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    True story. I went to England just recently and my buddy I there with has a Samsung. He could never get his GPS to work, so I pull out my iPhone, opened the maps aps and Siri came through like a champ. Everyone I know that started with some other smart phone has ended up with an iPhone.
    Too small. I love my Note.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    Trump doesn't hold a candle to Obama when it comes to lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •