Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 166

Thread: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

  1. #111
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    "Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'"

    It sure seems an odd thing to be proud of. I am proud of my blue eyes? I mean, give me a break!
    Until you know what it's like to be a minority or simply 'different,' you should not judge.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  2. #112
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:16 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,309

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Until you know what it's like to be a minority or simply 'different,' you should not judge.
    I have always been part of a minority and always been "different". But i have never, that is true, been rudely loud and gory colorful about it.

  3. #113
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Until you know what it's like to be a minority or simply 'different,' you should not judge.
    Did you just judge his judgment?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Who are these "so many others"??? I don't think that many people care anymore.
    Oh please, any state that has its SSM ban on the chopping block has had their religious bible thumpers denouncing homosexuality. Look at the many threads on SSM and you'll see the bible thumpers denouncing homosexuality. Take off your partisan blinders, many on the right lead the call to denounce homosexuality.

  5. #115
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    LOL.My Galaxy Note 4 blows it away.
    And it's got a way cooler name.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #116
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Because so many more others feel the need to denounce homosexuality.
    Strangely I don't see much denouncing going on except on forums.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #117
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    As you say. I'll reserve judgment until my mind reading device arrives from Ebay.
    It's probably made in China.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Strangely I don't see much denouncing going on except on forums.
    Than you are choosing to be blind and deaf to that fact. Coulter, Limbauh, Hobby Lobby, Family Research Council, etc. have all had radio, T.V. spots, and in the media denouncing homosexuality.

  9. #119
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Than you are choosing to be blind and deaf to that fact. Coulter, Limbauh, Hobby Lobby, Family Research Council, etc. have all had radio, T.V. spots, and in the media denouncing homosexuality.
    Hobby Lobby went to court to protect their rights on birth control. Limbaugh says gay marriage is inevitable, so what's your beef? Show me how the pro-gay marriage people are outnumbered?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #120
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Did you just judge his judgment?
    Did you just judge my judgement?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •