Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 161

Thread: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID[W:53]

  1. #61
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    Do you think LaRaza has a functional knowledge of who generally follows them on Twitter?
    I have no idea what La Raza's functional knowledge is.


  2. #62
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    actualy you dont need any id to vote in some states,i first registered to vote in cali at 17,with voter registration becoming active on my 18 birthday.i did it online,they simply wanted date of birth and ssn,all of which can be obtained through black market means easily.

    further cali asked for no voter id or photo id,it was literally simple to pull of voter fraud in that state so long as that ssn was not used in the county you voted in.

    You do know that a voter registration card is valid ID...right. I too registered to vote showing my ID when I was 18 and never had to show an photo ID when voting, but did have to present my voter registration card.


  3. #63
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,433

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    They're a racist hate group, who want to liberate The American Southwest and return the region to Mexico.
    Care to back that up? Because that is not what they are about.

    National Council of La Raza | Reconquista and Segregation
    Another misconception about NCLR is the allegation that we support a “Reconquista,” or the right of Mexico to reclaim land in the southwestern United States. NCLR has not made and does not make any such claim; indeed, such a claim is so far outside of the mainstream of the Latino community that we find it incredible that our critics raise it as an issue. NCLR has never supported and does not endorse the notion of a “Reconquista” or “Aztlán.” Similarly, NCLR’s critics falsely claim that the statement “Por La Raza todo, Fuera de La Raza nada,” [“For the community everything, outside the community nothing”] is NCLR’s motto. NCLR unequivocally rejects this statement, which is not and has never been the motto of any Latino organization.

    NCLR’s work as a civil rights institution is about inclusion and participation in the American Dream, including extensive efforts to assist new immigrants in the process of fully integrating into American life. In fact, NCLR and its Affiliates work everyday to provide English classes, support naturalization efforts, and offer other services that help integrate immigrants fully into American society.

    Many of these critics claim that NCLR supports dividing up sections or regions of this country by race or ethnic heritage. In particular, this claim was made by one outspoken critic of NCLR, the late Representative Charlie Norwood (R-GA). As the nation’s largest Hispanic civil rights organization, NCLR has a long, proud, well-documented history of opposing segregation based on race or ethnicity. Toward that end, we have actively contributed to the enactment and enforcement of fair housing and other civil rights laws and supported numerous measures to ensure that all Americans have the freedom to choose where to live.
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  4. #64
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    Care to back that up? Because that is not what they are about.

    National Council of La Raza | Reconquista and Segregation
    As if they're going to admit it!

    Even the KKK doesn't admit they're nothing more than racist white trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #65
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,433

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    As if they're going to admit it!

    Even the KKK doesn't admit they're nothing more than racist white trash.
    So why don't you show some evidence of this hidden agenda?
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  6. #66
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Actually, you've invented bad motives and attributed those invented bad motives to La Raza based on nothing but your own animus for the group and/or Hispanics who follow them. As I said, it's as important for Hispanics and white evangelicals to know that Texas WILL require a photo ID to cast a vote as it is for Hispanics living in Iowa to know that they need no ID at all. Information about what ID is needed to vote is useful to everyone - end of story. Only people desperately searching for a reason to be poutraged see a problem.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...es_124470.html

    Oh clever..so if I don't want illegals voting, I must be racist eh...
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #67
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So why don't you show some evidence of this hidden agenda?
    The United Klans of America promotes white culture. By your logic, they're not racists, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #68
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So why don't you show some evidence of this hidden agenda?
    If there was evidence, it wouldn't be hidden. That it is hidden is proof that it is nefarious and that they want to destroy America.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #69
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,433

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The United Klans of America promotes white culture. By your logic, they're not racists, either.
    This isn't about the KKK, this is about the agenda you claim La Raza has to reclaim the land that was formerly Mexico that is currently the Southwestern United States. There must be some kind of documentation that they are actively trying to reclaim the land, right?


    btw- has there been any instances of La Raza hanging, lynching, or murdering anybody? Not really a fair comparison to bring them in the mix.
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  10. #70
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,433

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If there was evidence, it wouldn't be hidden. That it is hidden is proof that it is nefarious and that they want to destroy America.
    Good point. I guess with the Mexicanization of Wisconsin, they are also not stopping with reclaiming the southwest, they want the whole enchilada.
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •