Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 161

Thread: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID[W:53]

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    National Council of La Raza | The Translation of Our Name



    I tend to think they know more about why they named themselves what they did than you. And no matter what they all themselves, educating voters on requirements to vote is a good thing.
    They are a neomarxist identity politics group and pro illegal immigration. Lots of mere coincidences need to come together for your silly claims to be true, dont they?

  2. #42
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    78,108

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Wait, does this mean anybody can drive around and vote in multiple locations? Perhaps a bus full?
    But...but...but...there's no voter fraud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #43
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    78,108

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    National Council of La Raza | The Translation of Our Name



    I tend to think they know more about why they named themselves what they did than you. And no matter what they all themselves, educating voters on requirements to vote is a good thing.
    They're a racist hate group, who want to liberate The American Southwest and return the region to Mexico.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #44
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    What was the purpose of LaRaza promoting it?
    "promoting" is a determination. If your gonna make a determination, it's would be wise to also formulate a reason.


  5. #45
    Student
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-15-18 @ 04:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    277

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I absolutely agree.

    My thoughts are there should be an across the board federal election standard that all states must abide by, including photo ID.

    I don't see anything wrong with that.

    BUT

    When you look at the way some of these voter ID laws were implemented, it was not about election fraud that is for sure.

    That's why a federal standard implemented by an independent election committee is so important.
    Voter repression is deliberately implemented because Republicans are afraid they will never win the White House again. I have voted all my life and never produced an ID. I have a home in NY where I work and a condo in NJ both blue states. Commencing when I initially registered my forms have always been forwarded to my new state or different community. If an ID is to become mandatory then I suggest the state or city pay for it or else it will be classified as a poll tax.

  6. #46
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,502

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    You do understand that one has to have a ID to register to vote...and one has to be registered to vote... before one can vote... with or without voter photo ID...right?

    If your state does not require a photo voter ID to vote but requires a voter registration card...why is that a secret?

    If you are not registered to vote by now...with a real or fake voter registration...its to late to commit voter fraud anyway.
    actualy you dont need any id to vote in some states,i first registered to vote in cali at 17,with voter registration becoming active on my 18 birthday.i did it online,they simply wanted date of birth and ssn,all of which can be obtained through black market means easily.

    further cali asked for no voter id or photo id,it was literally simple to pull of voter fraud in that state so long as that ssn was not used in the county you voted in.
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  7. #47
    Sage


    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    10,866
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    "promoting" is a determination. If your gonna make a determination, it's would be wise to also formulate a reason.
    Do you think LaRaza has a functional knowledge of who generally follows them on Twitter?

  8. #48
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,322

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Again, providing WHERE to vote WITHOUT ID, JUST PRIOR to a tight election. Stop the shucking and jiving son, we see right through it.
    If you looked at the graphic, you'd see it is was a rough overview of ID requirements, with five categories - ID required, photo or non photo, ID requested, photo or non, and no ID needed. What could possibly be wrong about educating voters on the ID requirements of their state?

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by beerftw View Post
    actualy you dont need any id to vote in some states,i first registered to vote in cali at 17,with voter registration becoming active on my 18 birthday.i did it online,they simply wanted date of birth and ssn,all of which can be obtained through black market means easily.

    further cali asked for no voter id or photo id,it was literally simple to pull of voter fraud in that state so long as that ssn was not used in the county you voted in.
    Im in CA, by law they can NOT ask for ID. Last time I voted in person (hate that) they asked if I was my brother or sister, neither had lived here for 5+ years at that point.

    Anyone can say they are a voter, and vote in CA. No voter fraud potential there, right?

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    If you looked at the graphic, you'd see it is was a rough overview of ID requirements, with five categories - ID required, photo or non photo, ID requested, photo or non, and no ID needed. What could possibly be wrong about educating voters on the ID requirements of their state?
    The timing and history of illegal voting leftist groups make this patently absurd. Dont pretend otherwise.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •