Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

  1. #61
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Uptick?
    These claims made by the criminals did not exist prior to.
    So it couldn't be because of more coverage.
    I'm talking an actual, verifiable increase in black-on-white assaults.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I'm talking an actual, verifiable increase in black-on-white assaults.
    So what you are saying is that these people committing those crimes would have committed them anyways.
    Interesting.

    Regardless.
    What you ask for I think would be actually hared to prove immediately because of the way that data is collected and reported. I think you know that.
    Secondly; I think it would also be hard to tell if there was an overall decrease in crime but up-ticked back to the same level because of Zimmerman.
    Which you probably also know.
    So your query is really disingenuous, not only in what you ask, but for any point you think you are trying to make by asking.


    The fact remains that many crimes were committed with the criminal stating that it was for Trayvon.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The fact remains that many crimes were committed with the criminal stating that it was for Trayvon.
    Cite "many" examples.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Cite "many" examples.
    Why do you bother asking when you know it is true?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Why do you bother asking when you know it is true?
    Demonstrate it or STFU

  6. #66
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Demonstrate it or STFU
    iLOL
    Not with that attitude, especially as you already know it is true.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL
    Not with that attitude, especially as you already know it is true.
    We know no such thing ...
    ... you are talking out your butt hole again and blaming my "attitude" for your inability to back up your unfounded allegations.
    images (5).jpg

  8. #68
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    We know no such thing ...
    ... you are talking out your butt hole again and blaming my "attitude" for your inability to back up your unfounded allegations.
    What a silly reply, especially as you do know.
    And your false claim is absurd, I have no such inability as you claim. I made a choice not to supply you with what you already know. That is a big difference, especially as I could supply News reports as well as video News reports saved to Youtube.
    So stop your silly bs, you already know they exist.


    And presently I am busy, so if anybody else asks, I will consider their request when I can.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-31-14 at 02:20 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What a silly reply, especially as you do know.
    And your false claim is absurd, I have no such inability as you claim. I made a choice not to supply you with what you already know. That is a big difference, especially as I could supply News reports as well as video News reports saved to Youtube.
    So stop your silly bs, you already know they exist.


    And presently I am busy, so if anybody else asks, I will get to their requests when I can.
    Once again excon makes unfounded allegations that he can never back up with evidence...
    not at all inconsistent with the type of hollow and empty generalizations and assumptions made by racists.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Yea, well 'those people' do a wonderful job in acting like undisciplined morons in causing destruction and hurting people and businesses.

    Funny how they first loot electronic stores, getting high-end equipment for themselves first.

    They deserve the full measure of law enforcement for their illegal actions.

    There is no excuse for their actions.
    Way to stereotype an entire group of people for the presumed actions of what you feel (and hope?) that a select few will do.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •