Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 81

Thread: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

  1. #31
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,269

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Remember when "those people" rioted after the Zimmerman verdict?

    I don't either.

    Sometimes, it's like some of you WANT riots.
    I don't 'want' anything. I was quoting the OP. I didn't use the phrase "those people," you did. So you are 0 for 2.

  2. #32
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Remember when "those people" rioted after the Zimmerman verdict?

    I don't either.

    Sometimes, it's like some of you WANT riots.
    Your comment isn't even relevant.
    There wasn't major demonstrations and rioting by idiots before Zimmerman was charged or prior to his trial.

    Those idiots against him were distributed across the country. And some even acted out violently against white folks, before and after the verdict, proudly declaring that their crimes were done for Trayvon. Some still do.

    Even some of the current bunch of idiots have said their rioting and demonstrations are for both Brown and Trayvon.

    But unlike Zimmerman's case, this case has rioting and demonstrations before it has even revealed if he will be charged with a crime, with promises of more if they do not get what they want.
    Under those circumstances it is more likely than not that they will at least attempt, if not simply continue the activities they have already engaged in.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #33
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,827

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Who are "they"?
    Any of these morons who riot, of course.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  4. #34
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,886

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Any of these morons who riot, of course.
    I'm certainly not justifying rioting. But I think we know who a few posters here are rooting for to get very, very angry.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #35
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,886

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Well you seem to have a habit of defending every progressive scrutinized...
    That's not an answer.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    That's not an answer.
    Yeah it is an answer when you claim you're not a progressive yet have a habit of defending progressives, by attacking me and everyone who questions progressives.

  7. #37
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,886

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yeah it is an answer when you claim you're not a progressive yet have a habit of defending progressives, by attacking me and everyone who questions progressives.
    I "attack" you because I find your views abhorrent and your posting style grating.

    You, like most people who incessantly rail about "progressives," have a very loose definition for that term -- a definition that covers basically anyone to the left of, well, you.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I "attack" you because I find your views abhorrent and your posting style grating.

    You, like most people who incessantly rail about "progressives," have a very loose definition for that term -- a definition that covers basically anyone to the left of, well, you.
    There is no "loose" definition - there is only one. And in present day "progress" in political terms equates to socialism, government and redistribution of wealth.

    I never made that **** up - your progressive pals did....

    Of course you don't ****ing know because you get your news from the progressive MSM - as if they will ever tell you the truth.

  9. #39
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,886

    Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    There is no "loose" definition - there is only one. And in present day "progress" in political terms equates to socialism, government and redistribution of wealth.

    I never made that **** up - your progressive pals did....

    Of course you don't ****ing know because you get your news from the progressive MSM - as if they will ever tell you the truth.
    You seem to know an awful lot about where I get my information, a subject I've never broached with you.

    You claiming I am a "progressive" is proof positive that you haven't the foggiest idea what "progressive" means. You just use it as an epithet. But it's not the rhetorical "I-win" button you think it is. In fact, it just makes you look ignorant.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Hacker group anonymous claims the shooter of Michael Brown will not be charged

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    You seem to know an awful lot about where I get my information, a subject I've never broached with you.

    You claiming I am a "progressive" is proof positive that you haven't the foggiest idea what "progressive" means. You just use it as an epithet. But it's not the rhetorical "I-win" button you think it is. In fact, it just makes you look ignorant.
    Your regurgitation of your ethics is enough for me to understand where you get your news from.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •