Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 538

Thread: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysvi[W:480]

  1. #121
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,165

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    One case of Ebola and quarantine imposed on free individuals. Another school shooting, and dead children are scorned. Just another day in paradise.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  2. #122
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The gunman was known to have guns. That was a warning sign.
    I'd love to hear an explanation for this claim.



  3. #123
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Too late.

    The NRA created the American gun culture years ago.
    that's idiotic.



  4. #124
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Guns are the real issue. Without the gun, no one would have been shot.
    but that is stupid because you cannot prevent killers from getting guns. All you want to do is make sure their victims cannot fight back



  5. #125
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The sole purpose of guns is killing. Everyone who owns a gun voluntarily (without a reasonable need) wants to kill someone with it, even if it's in self-defense. Gun possession always is a sign of a dangerous individual.
    If you really believed the crap you spew you'd be afraid to spew it lest some gun owner would shoot you

    that you constantly insult gun owners means you really don't believe the vast majority of them are anywhere near as dangerous as you pretend we are.

    I know target shooters who ONLY own guns for target shooting. SO you again are WRONG



  6. #126
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    Aside from that being some of the saddest lunacy I've read online ever, who should decide which Americans have a 'reasonable need' to exercise their 2nd Amendment Right?
    people who think like him are why honest Americans need to be well armed.



  7. #127
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,274

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Guns are the real issue. Without the gun, no one would have been shot.
    Joe. You can spout this propaganda all day long. But I don't think you really understand the issue. I don't think you even want to try and discuss it and find out. Saying "guns are the issue" is like blaming the car in a DUI and it is that simple.

    This shooting never would have happened if this kid wouldn't have gotten to the point in his life that he wanted to commit murder. What put that idea in his head?

    Joy to the world you can blame a tool, and so can those people who don't like the NRA giving money to conservative candidates. But let's just for a second join your hypothetical "gun free" utopia. You still aren't looking at the issue.

    In your utopia that kid still has severe emotional issues. He can still get a knife. He can still contemplate suicide and murder. He isn't STOPPED. He is still a danger to himself and others. And in your utopia nothing is done about that. Why? Because if the kid goes on a stabbing spree you will blame the knives. And then the forks. And then the this. And then that.

    All because it is a better soundbites than your favorite sociopathic politician going up on national TV and saying, "well guys...sorry, but we haven't been handling this the right way. We have been wrong. All these years we have been treating the symptoms and not the actual disease."

    This isn't a gun issue. It is a human and societal issue. Those who seek to blame guns are just partisan hacks or people naive enough to believe the partisan hacks that the issue rests on a freakin tool. The only tools here are the ones being manipulated to score votes.

    Maybe if we took a look at how our kids facebooks are used we might see something that gives us an idea. Or how our kids aren't learning coping mechanisms for real life conflict? I don't see your side proposing any alternate solution to the problem. Just perpetuating the woe is me victim mentality that causes these kids to breach that wall of sanity where they think murder/suicide is their only way out.

    For shame.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  8. #128
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Joe. You can spout this propaganda all day long. But I don't think you really understand the issue. I don't think you even want to try and discuss it and find out. Saying "guns are the issue" is like blaming the car in a DUI and it is that simple.

    This shooting never would have happened if this kid wouldn't have gotten to the point in his life that he wanted to commit murder. What put that idea in his head?

    Joy to the world you can blame a tool, and so can those people who don't like the NRA giving money to conservative candidates. But let's just for a second join your hypothetical "gun free" utopia. You still aren't looking at the issue.

    In your utopia that kid still has severe emotional issues. He can still get a knife. He can still contemplate suicide and murder. He isn't STOPPED. He is still a danger to himself and others. And in your utopia nothing is done about that. Why? Because if the kid goes on a stabbing spree you will blame the knives. And then the forks. And then the this. And then that.

    All because it is a better soundbites than your favorite sociopathic politician going up on national TV and saying, "well guys...sorry, but we haven't been handling this the right way. We have been wrong. All these years we have been treating the symptoms and not the actual disease."

    This isn't a gun issue. It is a human and societal issue. Those who seek to blame guns are just partisan hacks or people naive enough to believe the partisan hacks that the issue rests on a freakin tool. The only tools here are the ones being manipulated to score votes.

    Maybe if we took a look at how our kids facebooks are used we might see something that gives us an idea. Or how our kids aren't learning coping mechanisms for real life conflict? I don't see your side proposing any alternate solution to the problem. Just perpetuating the woe is me victim mentality that causes these kids to breach that wall of sanity where they think murder/suicide is their only way out.

    For shame.
    Hear, hear....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    Too late.

    The NRA created the American gun culture years ago.
    Hahahahaha

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Breaking: Investigators are responding to reported school shooting in Marysville,

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    How long before you learn that not everything that come into your head needs to come out your mouth?
    OK, that means...........?????????

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •