Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 243

Thread: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Well, Jeez. Timothy McVeigh called himself a Christian. I guess that means that Christians are terrorists too.Sheesh.
    Do you remain convinced that No Muslims Are Terrorists?

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    It's too early to know if this is a trend but, ISIS seems to have many followers.
    Is it worth keeping tabs on? Absolutely. But then some of the posts I've seen on "Real Conservative" Facebook page say to round up Muslims and either deport them or kill them. Sorry, that's a little too far for my tastes.

  3. #73
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    I don't know about over-generalizations, but it does seem that there is a lot of unpleasant social behavior among recent converts to Islam.
    And from those that are not...

    Man who beheaded and ate fellow passenger on Greyhound bus believed he was attacking alien, mental health advocate says* - NY Daily News

    Bias confirmation p!us internet is a dandy of a thing. People generally get what it is they are looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Is it worth keeping tabs on? Absolutely. But then some of the posts I've seen on "Real Conservative" Facebook page say to round up Muslims and either deport them or kill them. Sorry, that's a little too far for my tastes.
    No one has raised that argument here.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    There's a lot of that going on, is there?

  6. #76
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Give them enough time and they'll warp back nearly a thousand years and bring up the Crusades.
    They've been burned a few times with that analogy in recent years. You can't argue that Islamic extremists aren't Muslim and still argue that Crusaders were Christian. The "Crusaders aren't Christian" argument at least has the benefit of the fact that Jesus was not a conquering warlord and taught us to love our enemy while Mohammad slaughtered thousands. The progressives have a tough internal struggle going now to figure out which paradigm they want to hold onto most: Evil Christianity or Benign Islam.

    Or they'll just be hypocrites.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    What the hell difference does that make? If the RW is really concerned about Americans being killed, there is a lot more good they could do than stir up hate toward some religious group that in the big picture causes few deaths in the US.

    I dont really care what you call the president. Or anyone else for that matter. Why would I care?
    Why do you feel such sympathy for Islamic extremists?

  8. #78
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    If there is really someone trying to kill innocent people I am all for killing them first. What is your point? You just made that up because you have no rational response.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Why do you feel such sympathy for Islamic extremists?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #79
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No one has raised that argument here.
    Yeah, when the crux of his argument depends on "I read it on Facebook" he should probably rethink posting the argument.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: Islam convert shot dead after ax attack on NYPD cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Is it worth keeping tabs on? Absolutely. But then some of the posts I've seen on "Real Conservative" Facebook page say to round up Muslims and either deport them or kill them. Sorry, that's a little too far for my tastes.
    I don't think it's out of the question that Muslims might be interned some day, especially if this country suffers a major attack by jihadists. President Roosevelt did that with Japanese-Americans, using an executive order--you know, those things B. Hussein Obama has made so popular. And the Supreme Court upheld the order as constitutional.

    There are a lot of bad characters in the U.S. who should have been deported a long time ago. And some of them are fifth columnists for jihad. The Muslim Brotherhood has set up quite a few front groups in this country, the best known one probably being CAIR. The ones who are not U.S. citizens should be deported as undesirables. We don't have any obligation to let any alien, from any nation, stay on U.S. territory, for any reason at all. Except for resident aliens who are working to become U.S. citizens, they all stay here at our pleasure.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •