Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Well, let's use the handy board search function and find out. Well, it turns out I made the thread on it. It is in archives now so I cannot do a linked quote, but here is a link to the thread: http://www.debatepolitics.com/2012-u...ne-errors.html

    The first line of my post:



    You should not make assumptions, they tend to blow up in your face...
    You got lucky there. How out of character for you not to falsely attack the GOP

  2. #12
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,363
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You got lucky there. How out of character for you not to falsely attack the GOP
    It is entirely in character. I believe in facts and not making accusations that fly ahead of facts.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You got lucky there. How out of character for you not to falsely attack the GOP


    My grandfather always said a man should eat crow if it is well served.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #14
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    16,129
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county | Fox News

    " CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

    Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

    “I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

    Nah, voter fraud is a " myth "...
    Sounds like Jim Moynihan is engaged in voter fraud. He needs to go to jail and pay a fine as appropriate.
    Trump Attacked A Syrian Airfield. Trump will be a one-term president.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It is entirely in character. I believe in facts and not making accusations that fly ahead of facts.
    That is funny you deny anything conservatives post.

  6. #16
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,013

    Re: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You got lucky there. How out of character for you not to falsely attack the GOP
    No, that's pretty much consistent with her posting style. That's not him being lucky, that's your being shown to be ridiculous wrong with your bigoted stereotyping based singularly on a label.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No, that's pretty much consistent with her posting style. That's not him being lucky, that's your being shown to be ridiculous wrong with your bigoted stereotyping based singularly on a label.
    Go look at her posts on gay marriage or the pastors being forced to marry gays

  8. #18
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,013

    Re: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Go look at her posts on gay marriage or the pastors being forced to marry gays
    Her stance seems to be that they shouldn't have to marry gays if they're a religious entity, but if they're a for profit business they should.

    That's entirely consistent with what Redress's stance on things have been throughout his time on the forum. What am I supposed to be "looking for". What about that stance relates to your erronious accusation that Redress likely acted inconsistently when it came to calling a technology issue "voter fraud"?

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Her stance seems to be that they shouldn't have to marry gays if they're a religious entity, but if they're a for profit business they should.

    That's entirely consistent with what Redress's stance on things have been throughout his time on the forum. What am I supposed to be "looking for". What about that stance relates to your erronious accusation that Redress likely acted inconsistently when it came to calling a technology issue "voter fraud"?
    She takes the liberal stance and ignores the 1st amendment. The first amendment is for individuals not churches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •