Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 385

Thread: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I'm not endorsing anything I'm stating facts.
    Then it's a fact that zipping it and forgetting about it isn't working all that well.

  2. #352
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Then it's a fact that zipping it and forgetting about it isn't working all that well.
    Maybe you just need to wipe your tears away and pay more attention to reality.

  3. #353
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Maybe you just need to wipe your tears away and pay more attention to reality.
    Yes, that could be. On the other hand we could look at the 'root causes' of terrorist acts to see if there is any commonality among them. Religion, for example.

  4. #354
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, that could be. On the other hand we could look at the 'root causes' of terrorist acts to see if there is any commonality among them. Religion, for example.
    Yeah, radical Sharira adhering Muslims are bat**** crazy - all over Geo.

    You're right - radical Muslims want to kill or convert. Where did I ever dispute or deny that?

  5. #355
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yeah, radical Sharira adhering Muslims are bat**** crazy - all over Geo. You're right - radical Muslims want to kill or convert. Where did I ever dispute or deny that?
    I haven't seen you dispute it. All I noticed was that you said Canadians should zip it and forget about it. I disagree.

  6. #356
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I haven't seen you dispute it. All I noticed was that you said Canadians should zip it and forget about it. I disagree.
    Dispute what?

    I thought I covered it all.....

  7. #357
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why do left-wingers call facts "racist"

    black on black crime in the USA skews our numbers. Whites in America have lower rates of violent gun crime than whites in many nations that have idiotic anti gun policies
    And so freaking what? Are blacks not Americans as well? How about removing violence on homosexuals as well while you are at it? Or wife beatings? That will lower the crime statistics as well! How about leaving out the Latino crime statistics as well?

    No this is typical right wing racism... news flash.. their race is irrelevant, they are Americans and part of your statistical base. Want to do something about it.. stop the GOP racist attitudes that are becoming more and more main stream.
    PeteEU

  8. #358
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    And so freaking what? Are blacks not Americans as well? How about removing violence on homosexuals as well while you are at it? Or wife beatings? That will lower the crime statistics as well! How about leaving out the Latino crime statistics as well?

    No this is typical right wing racism... news flash.. their race is irrelevant, they are Americans and part of your statistical base. Want to do something about it.. stop the GOP racist attitudes that are becoming more and more main stream.
    Are you ****ing "disabled" or just ****ing "mentally disabled?"

    Dude, I wouldn't trust you with a ****ing dildo - let alone my words.

  9. #359
    Educator
    rjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:45 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,139

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    And you would be wrong.


    Concealed Guns ProCon.org

    Firstly, I have no idea where those statistics came from, do you?

    Secondly comparing the U.S. on anything gun related, to other western countries does not make sense.


    With less than 5% of the world's population, the United States is home to roughly 3550 per cent of the world's civilian-owned guns, heavily skewing the global geography of firearms and any relative comparison
    % of homicides by firearm: Canada 32 United States 60
    Number of homicides by firearm: Canada 173 United States 9146
    Homicide by firearm rate per 100,000 pop: Canada 0.51 United States 2.97
    Rank by rate of ownership Canada: 13 United States 1

    Average firearms per 100 people: Canada 30.8 United States 88.8
    Average total all civilian firearms: Canada 9950000 United States 270000000

    Gun homicides and gun ownership listed by country | News | theguardian.com

    The U.S. can keep their your gun laws.
    Time flies like an arrow; fruitflies like a banana. - Groucho

  10. #360
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by rjay View Post
    Firstly, I have no idea where those statistics came from, do you?

    Secondly comparing the U.S. on anything gun related, to other western countries does not make sense.




    % of homicides by firearm: Canada 32 United States 60
    Number of homicides by firearm: Canada 173 United States 9146
    Homicide by firearm rate per 100,000 pop: Canada 0.51 United States 2.97
    Rank by rate of ownership Canada: 13 United States 1

    Average firearms per 100 people: Canada 30.8 United States 88.8
    Average total all civilian firearms: Canada 9950000 United States 270000000

    Gun homicides and gun ownership listed by country | News | theguardian.com

    The U.S. can keep their your gun laws.
    Your numbers are wrong, and so is everything else - you don't have a ****ing denominator yet you have a ****ing equation?

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •