Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 385

Thread: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

  1. #161
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,020

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    They do, if you're wrong.
    What facts that I presented were wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #162
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,227

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Then there are those of us who understand that when yoi kill terrorists, they're no longer a threat.

    Facism was an ideology. We beat the **** out of that. We didn't lose.
    Yet such extreme rightwing nationalistic ideologies persist. Nowhere more than in the USA.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  3. #163
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post


    MPs credit Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers with saving them from shooter!!!!!


    Don't piss off the Sargeant of Arms! Way to go Kevin!

  4. #164
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Wait, wait, wait. I have read all over this board that terrorism exists because the US has involved itself in the middle east.

    What did Canada do to deserve this? I ask because many people think the US deserves terrorist attacks because of it's past actions.
    You seriously ask this question?

    Canada is fighting terrorism and sending fighter aircraft to hit targets in Iraq. That's all it takes for these losers to target them.

  5. #165
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Unlike some in my country, I'm very proud that our government, opposed by the left, joined with the forces that are now combating IS forces in Iraq and Syria. This incident, and the one earlier in the week, may have been a direct result of that involvement but it is the right thing for us to do, not just for Canada but for the people in the middle east who are fighting against this scourge. I'm also very proud that throughout history Canadians have always done what was right, whatever the cost, and stood up to such challenges.
    Don't these morons know these senseless attacks just increase the resolve of Canada and other countries to clean house of them?

  6. #166
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Them damn hyphenated-Canadians.

    When will the French-Canadians adopt the English language and assimilate into just being Canadians ?
    When will you leave this site and give us all a break from your foaming at the mouth hatred and stupid comments?

  7. #167
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    We also have our loonies in America but it's hard to accept progressive liberals.
    Speaking of loonies...

  8. #168
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Here in California we hear some what the same thing, why don't Americans just learn Spanish and become Mexicans ?
    No we don't. More rubbish.

  9. #169
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ok, so let's go with none. That being the case, what did Canada do to get attacked? I've heard the Libbos brag for years about how Canada's foreign policy has kept them from being attacked.
    You don't follow the news much do you?

    Canada Joins Battle Against ISIS - NBC News

  10. #170
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Mexicans were here first?
    In some of the lower 48 they were before we took their land. And in case you didn't know Mexicans are in reality Native Americans. They only speak Spanish because of the Spaniards that came in the 1500's.

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •