Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 385

Thread: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

  1. #151
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,440
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Do what you want. Don't make ignorant statements and I won't have to set you straight. Forward we go!
    Ohferchrisakes. It really is a waste of time and effort to engage with you, innit?
    And I was warned, too...
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  2. #152
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It eas onlu a matter of time before someone blamed The United States.

    Sorry if the truth hurts.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  3. #153
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    When you put a criminal in jail it only creates more hate, so we should never put criminals in jail, right?
    Huh? How so?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  4. #154
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,427

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Huh? How so?
    That is your point. We should leave them alone or we create more hate. I am not sure why you would worry abouthat, but...

    If you are worried about creating more hate with these people, are you worried about creating more hate when criminals are jailed?

  5. #155
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Sorry if the truth hurts.
    Oh yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #156
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    That is your point. We should leave them alone or we create more hate. I am not sure why you would worry abouthat, but...

    If you are worried about creating more hate with these people, are you worried about creating more hate when criminals are jailed?
    Sorry, Mason... that's is the dumbest analogy I've ever heard. A petty thief/rapist/murderer is not typically an ideologue.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #157
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    Ohferchrisakes. It really is a waste of time and effort to engage with you, innit?
    And I was warned, too...
    I can't do anything about your ignorance, bro; except correct it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #158
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    That is your point. We should leave them alone or we create more hate. I am not sure why you would worry abouthat, but...

    If you are worried about creating more hate with these people, are you worried about creating more hate when criminals are jailed?
    Sorry, Mason... that's is the dumbest analogy I've ever heard. A petty thief/rapist/murderer is not typically an ideologue.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #159
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,787

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Spin it how you want, but not only is the dude incredibly wrong, it's neither here, nor ****ing there.
    Facts don't need to be spun...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #160
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Facts don't need to be spun...
    They do, if you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •