Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 385

Thread: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

  1. #101
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ok, so let's go with none. That being the case, what did Canada do to get attacked? I've heard the Libbos brag for years about how Canada's foreign policy has kept them from being attacked.
    It's not the first attempt- a couple have been foiled over the years. I'm gonna go out on a limb, with no reason to say so, and guess that both of these attacks have been done by wild-card lunatics, deluded Canadians who went off the deep end, and not by members of any terrorist organization. I just have that suspicion...
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  2. #102
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Canadas JTF2 has been involved in many operations and is the only elite force allowed to work with delta operators as far as I'm aware.

    They've even been involved in hostage rescue in Iraq.

    Canada was in Afghanistan for a decade, keeping security for Kandahar province and fighting the Taliban.

    We've fought about this before, you want to dishonor our country and military because you don't believe we've done anything.

    Nobody should waste any time arguing with you about this because you already know the answer, you just get off on offending people.
    And you need to put the brakes on the drama.

  3. #103
    Educator
    rjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:45 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,139

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    If you want a serious debate about anything, APDST is not your man.

    If you like non-sensical brainless baiting, he is just the ticket
    Time flies like an arrow; fruitflies like a banana. - Groucho

  4. #104
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    WTF???? You really believe that/? You better buy your burka then.
    I do. Why? Because history told me so. ISIS is partly (mostly?) a spawn of the Iraqi invasion.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #105
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Mexicans were here first?
    They were in some states. Hell, some of the US was won in a war with Mexico. You knew this, right?
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  6. #106
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    It's not the first attempt- a couple have been foiled over the years. I'm gonna go out on a limb, with no reason to say so, and guess that both of these attacks have been done by wild-card lunatics, deluded Canadians who went off the deep end, and not by members of any terrorist organization. I just have that suspicion...
    Right! It's just a coincidence yhat these clowns are ISIS sympathizers.

    Being nice to the terrorists just ain't workin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #107
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Have you ever been to Quebec ?

    There is a French-Canadian separatist movement in Canada. I hope they don't resort to terrorism like the Pouerto Rican separatist in America did when they attacked our Congress back in 1954.

    Your liberal history teacher did mention that when you were in high school ?
    They already have. Shootings, bombings, kidnappings and murders, it's old news in Canada. Far as I know no-one was beheaded, though.
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  8. #108
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    I disagree
    It is when you bomb a village or town full of families that you create more enemies which the US will call terrorist s if they are not friendly to the US

    Or democracy seekers if they are
    I agree with you. But, usually, to kill a terrorist, you must also kill innocents. How many innocent people died in Iraq at the hands of the coalition army? Lots.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #109
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,492
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Right! It's just a coincidence yhat these clowns are ISIS sympathizers.

    Being nice to the terrorists just ain't workin.
    Was someone being nice to terrorists?
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  10. #110
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Shooting at Canadian Parlament

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    They were in some states. Hell, some of the US was won in a war with Mexico. You knew this, right?
    Mexico dodn't exist before 1810. You knew THIS, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •