Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 294

Thread: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

  1. #51
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,982

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    OK, Mr. Alinsky. Whatever you say.

    Now, if you can get blacks to vote like North Koreans again in two weeks, maybe you can save that Senate!
    Nothing in your post can be remotely interpreted as a coherent response. My name is Slyfox696, not Mr. Alinksky and I'm not running for office so I don't need anyone to vote like anyone.

    I do notice, however, you don't even try to back up your obviously erroneous statement about the data being made up. I'll ask once more before assuming even you know how badly you're talking out of your ass and how foolish your comment sounded...what proof do you have that the data is made up?

  2. #52
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Nothing in your post can be remotely interpreted as a coherent response. My name is Slyfox696, not Mr. Alinksky and I'm not running for office so I don't need anyone to vote like anyone.

    I do notice, however, you don't even try to back up your obviously erroneous statement about the data being made up. I'll ask once more before assuming even you know how badly you're talking out of your ass and how foolish your comment sounded...what proof do you have that the data is made up?
    If your data is so golden, then why is this election looking so dreary for the Democrats? Shouldn't a landslide be looming?

    I run a business. Actually, my partners and I run a business. The climate is isn't good for anyone, unless you have dry capital, then it's a goldmine, and we've been quite fortunate. Obama has taken care of the "haves" so incredibly well. The stock market is a boon for folks that were wealthy enough to take advantage, but it doesn't translate to main street at all.

    People have just quit. They're not looking. They're off the radar. Just like Obama likes them. Codependency is the lifeblood of liberalism.

    As for your "data", it isn't relevant, nor accurate. The internet is filled with data to support whatever position or cause you want. 87.6 percent of it is made up on the spot.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,982

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    If your data is so golden, then why is this election looking so dreary for the Democrats? Shouldn't a landslide be looming?
    What the hell do you think my point has been in this entire thread? Geez, pay attention, would you?

    As for your "data", it isn't relevant, nor accurate.
    It is both relevant and accurate. The fact you refuse to show any evidence it is not accurate just proves even you don't believe the BS you're spewing.

    The internet is filled with data to support whatever position or cause you want.
    Then please provide the evidence which shows the BLS is lying about the number of jobs created and the number of people working. Show the evidence where the CBO is lying about the deficits. Show your evidence that DADT wasn't repealed and DOMA is actually being defended by the current administration.

    But you can't because you know your comments are nothing more than lies. Everything I said was 100% accurate. Which is why I simply do not understand the Democratic campaign strategy this year and which is why I think they are going to lose.

    You say you run a business, but you cannot even remember what you're talking about, even though you're just making stuff up we both know isn't true. Just so you know, delusions and wishes are not valid arguments, no matter how often you try to pass them off as such.

  4. #54
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:30 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,071

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    What the hell do you think my point has been in this entire thread? Geez, pay attention, would you?

    It is both relevant and accurate. The fact you refuse to show any evidence it is not accurate just proves even you don't believe the BS you're spewing.

    Then please provide the evidence which shows the BLS is lying about the number of jobs created and the number of people working. Show the evidence where the CBO is lying about the deficits. Show your evidence that DADT wasn't repealed and DOMA is actually being defended by the current administration.

    But you can't because you know your comments are nothing more than lies. Everything I said was 100% accurate. Which is why I simply do not understand the Democratic campaign strategy this year and which is why I think they are going to lose.

    You say you run a business, but you cannot even remember what you're talking about, even though you're just making stuff up we both know isn't true. Just so you know, delusions and wishes are not valid arguments, no matter how often you try to pass them off as such.
    See, you operate from a position that the New York Times is an objective news source. You ignore the actions of the IRS and DoJ and consider them politically neutral. And you apply that same illogic to random numbers pulled from the arses of the Obama-friendly heads of the BLS and CBO.

    That's called naivete, and I was cured of it long ago.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    No, they are completely accurate.

    No, they are based on the surveys which have been done by the government for years.

    If you think it is made up, then it is on you to prove. So what proof do you have my facts are wrong?

    I'll wait, but I know you have nothing.
    I'm not cherry picking anything. I suggest you go back and actually read what I said in this thread. It will make more sense to you. Start with post #7.
    No need the liberals lie and deceive to justify their agenda

  6. #56
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,982

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    See, you operate from a position that the New York Times is an objective news source. You ignore the actions of the IRS and DoJ and consider them politically neutral. And you apply that same illogic to random numbers pulled from the arses of the Obama-friendly heads of the BLS and CBO.

    That's called naivete, and I was cured of it long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    No need the liberals lie and deceive to justify their agenda
    Why are people so allergic to the truth? It's like you're scared to death you might learn something. It saddens me there are people out there who refuse any facts which doesn't perfectly align to what they want to believe, and that those people get a vote which counts as much as mine.

    Instead of throwing around stupid rhetoric, try dealing in facts. It would be a welcome change. Seriously, you BOTH just claimed you weren't going to be bothered with any actual facts or truth, because they might interfere with what you want to believe. Hell, ptif doesn't even bother to find out what the hell he's talking about, but he'll be damned if he'll ever admit he isn't 100% correct (which you are completely wrong, by the way). Don't you ever become ashamed of such antics?

  7. #57
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,692

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Thankfully both of my Senators have a while before they can be voted on. I like my Republican Senator and the Democratic Senator. Both are moderates for their Party. Now if we could only ouste our Tea Partier in the House and put in an establishment guy in there.

    For this, I would say Democrats should watch out. It could be 2009 in reverse by 2017. It's going to be statistically difficult for the same Party to be granted 3 terms by way of two Presidents.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Why are people so allergic to the truth? It's like you're scared to death you might learn something. It saddens me there are people out there who refuse any facts which doesn't perfectly align to what they want to believe, and that those people get a vote which counts as much as mine.

    Instead of throwing around stupid rhetoric, try dealing in facts. It would be a welcome change. Seriously, you BOTH just claimed you weren't going to be bothered with any actual facts or truth, because they might interfere with what you want to believe. Hell, ptif doesn't even bother to find out what the hell he's talking about, but he'll be damned if he'll ever admit he isn't 100% correct (which you are completely wrong, by the way). Don't you ever become ashamed of such antics?
    Your liberal links in post#38 are partisan and full of lies as i proved on the NYT article on unemployment. It is you that does not like facts when you use these democrat run liberal sources

  9. #59
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,982

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Your liberal links in post#38 are partisan and full of lies as i proved on the NYT article on unemployment. It is you that does not like facts when you use these democrat run liberal sources
    God, you just don't get it, do you? What's more, you don't want to get it.

    First of all, they are not lies. They are truth. The data is directly from the BLS. I'm sorry if the truth sucks for you because you're nothing more than a cheerleader for the Republican Party, but it is still the truth. Second of all, because they are the truth, my point all along (Which you have been too damn lazy to uncover for yourself) is I don't understand why the Democrats have not been touting those successes in their campaigning. My original comment (which, again, you were too damn lazy to figure out) was that, much like Republicans in 2012, I do not understand the campaign strategy of the Democrats and they deserve to lose for running from the good things that have happened over the last 6 years.

    Look, I understand you don't like the truth. I get partisan hacks never care for the truth which contradicts them. But just because you want to play make believe, it doesn't change the fact everything I said is the truth and you posting a DIFFERENT statistic from anything I said does not disprove anything I said.

  10. #60
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I'd like to see that bastard frog-marched all the way to Levenworth with ten life sentences to be serve consecutively.
    On what grounds? "Being a lousy Senator" is not a crime.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •