Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 294

Thread: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

  1. #221
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,369

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You really get offended when people show how inaccurate and corrupt the Government and Obama are
    When has someone done that? Not you.
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

  2. #222
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,369

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Read the link I think they use BLS stats
    I've read the link, and they only sort of kind of use BLS stats....but in any case, aren't you claiming BLS data is inaccurate????

    I really don't get why you think the blog is more accurate or reliable than BLS data when you don't understand the methodology of either.
    Last edited by pinqy; 11-01-14 at 11:26 PM.
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by pinqy View Post
    When has someone done that? Not you.
    Yes I did and you went off

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by pinqy View Post
    I've read the link, and they only sort of kind of use BLS stats....but in any case, aren't you claiming BLS data is inaccurate????

    I really don't get why you think the blog is more accurate or reliable than BLS data when you don't understand the methodology of either.
    Depends what part you use. Obama and the government use deceptive figures

  5. #225
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,895

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Depends what part you use. Obama and the government use deceptive figures
    I think it's hilarious that you simultaneously accept and reject statistics from the same source.

  6. #226
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,369

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Yes I did and you went off
    I missed you showing any inaccuracies. All I've seen is your complete ignorance of labor force statistics.
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I think it's hilarious that you simultaneously accept and reject statistics from the same source.
    No that is not true. There is a big difference between u3 and u6

  8. #228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by pinqy View Post
    I missed you showing any inaccuracies. All I've seen is your complete ignorance of labor force statistics.
    You mean you ignore the fact that U6 is more accurate that what you and Obama use

  9. #229
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,369

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Depends what part you use. Obama and the government use deceptive figures
    You say that, but you falsely claimed only people reporting to state employment agencies were considered unemployed.
    So we know you've been deceptive and wrong.
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

  10. #230
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,369

    Re: AP-GfK Poll: Most expect GOP victory in November

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You mean you ignore the fact that U6 is more accurate that what you and Obama use
    They measure different things. Do you really think including people who have jobs, including some people who usually work full time is an accurate measure of how many people can't find any work? Do you really think including people who aren't trying to work is an accurate measure of how hard it is to find a job?
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •