Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    So I guess these guys dressed in black robes are now trendy and vogue with our spoiled ass pampered youth. I would just let these little b***** go and be the sex slaves they desire to be.

  2. #12
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    So I guess these guys dressed in black robes are now trendy and vogue with our spoiled ass pampered youth. I would just let these little b***** go and be the sex slaves they desire to be.
    I'm willing to bet most or all the youth going are muslims as compared to non-muslim westerners.

    Islam is just proving to be a faulty religion that does nothing but spread hate.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    I'm willing to bet most or all the youth going are muslims as compared to non-muslim westerners.

    Islam is just proving to be a faulty religion that does nothing but spread hate.
    Could be. I'm not sure what religion these girls had in the home.

  4. #14
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,733

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Yep. This one is concerning only because we need to consider where they are going and what could be brought back.
    Since they are being flown back to Denver with the authorities...what do you do with them now? They aren't even adults. I don't see jail or confinement as an answer and I am not sure consoling would help. Do they even need consoling? They may have made an informed decision (I doubt this by the way) and thought this is the best they could hope for in life. Crazy.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  5. #15
    Invictus


    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,146

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    ISIS just put up a stoning video yesterday. You can see her in the pit and hear her praying as the cavalcade of hurled stones begin to strike without remorse or respite. Barbaric.


    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. -- Marine Corps General James 'Chaos' Mattis

    Repeal and Replace Trump.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    12-22-14 @ 06:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    77

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    A strange thing to do for girls, indeed. But who knows what there is in young minds? Teenagers are extremely vulnerable, and they are dragged in different kind of sects easily. Maybe, there were told about some higher justice ISIS is searching for? Or, as far as they are girls, there was some romantic scenario involved?

  7. #17
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    Could be. I'm not sure what religion these girls had in the home.
    Given their backgrounds I'm sure they're muslim.

    Not to mention if you support the ideals of ISIS you are automatically muslim since they're fundamentally muslim.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  8. #18
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Tameamea View Post
    A strange thing to do for girls, indeed. But who knows what there is in young minds? Teenagers are extremely vulnerable, and they are dragged in different kind of sects easily. Maybe, there were told about some higher justice ISIS is searching for? Or, as far as they are girls, there was some romantic scenario involved?
    I'm a teenager.

    It's more than just being a teenager, these girls are either:

    #1 stupid as ****

    #2 wishing to become sex slaves

    #3 wishing to be stoned
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  9. #19
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    I'm a teenager.

    It's more than just being a teenager, these girls are either:

    #1 stupid as ****

    #2 wishing to become sex slaves

    #3 wishing to be stoned
    You actally think they were told of the sex and the stoning? As to teenage girls doing stupid things? I have seen teenage boys trying to give out their personal email right here on this forum. There's plenty of teenage stupidity to go around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #20
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: 3 Girls Sneak off and Tried to join ISIS

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    Americans...teens and young adults run off and join cults everyday. Our large cities are littered with young lost souls.

    Manson

    Marshall Applewhite

    Jim Jones

    David Koresh

    Blue Oyster

    I see what you did there..


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •