Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 165

Thread: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

  1. #141
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    and there are those witnesses that support the LEO. "witnesses gave testimony before the grand jury that was "consistent" with Wilson's " account,.." from the article I posted.

    Case of selective reading on your part?
    Copy it from the article please.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  2. #142
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You realize that a comparison is being made there, right?

    The witnesses that have come forward already, for the most part, have not been credible.
    So continue reading below.


    "Over a half-dozen black witnesses" is more than six.
    But you were asking if they are more credible. Of course they are.
    We already know the publicly known accounts which supported Johnson's, and by virtue, Brown, were not credible.
    They have been falling apart from the get, from claims being outright false to changing to fit the known forensics.
    Of course those accounts, as known, have no credibility.
    What is not known is what these folks told investigators or the GJ if they testified.


    It was reported that Dorian is in protective custody. It is not reasonable to believe that such PC is from Police, or for telling his publicly known account again. But it is reasonable to believe his PC is from his local community. Which would indicate that he testified to a different account of what happened.

    Your statement is total BS. The medical examiner herself said that she can't give a credible opinion yet because she don't have the evidence in. It is also opinion not fact that the pro brown witnesses are not credvle.


    PLEASE STOP MAKING S*** UP !!!!!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  3. #143
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,012

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Copy it from the article please.
    You seem to not understand quotes . I did, you must not have read the source from an ealier post.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6030220.html

    "Sources told The Washington Post that seven or eight black witnesses gave testimony before the grand jury that was "consistent" with Wilson's account, but that none have spoken out publicly about what they witnessed because they fear for their safety."
    Last edited by mike2810; 10-24-14 at 10:52 AM.

  4. #144
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Nope. if you recall I have stated that a witness statement needs to be collaborated with other evidence.

    With what evidence that has been released in the press, which witness testimony is more likely being supported?

    I also doubt the Grand Jury will recommend charges being filed. Lets hope if that happens the citizens don't riot.

    This is the only part I agree with. I don't think the citizens will riot. I know the community organizer are already making plans to cool the fire. And lets be honest here, most black wouldn't be surprise if he walks. You can say that we gotten use to it.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  5. #145
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Nope. I quoted the article. Didn't you note the quotations. my earlier post contained the link to the source.

    Not going to chase the rabbit. do your own work.
    Then you didn't understand the article. Every witness has confirmed there was a struggle between the officer and Brown at the vehicle. Beyond that, NO witness supports Wilson's ENTIRE account of the encounter. Every witness reports that Brown was not a threat when he was killed.

    Like I said, selective reading.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  6. #146
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,012

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Then you didn't understand the article. Every witness has confirmed there was a struggle between the officer and Brown at the vehicle. Beyond that, NO witness supports Wilson's ENTIRE account of the encounter. Every witness reports that Brown was not a threat when he was killed.

    Like I said, selective reading.
    Like the way you shift discussions. Did I state the statements by the witness supported Wilson 100%?

  7. #147
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Like the way you shift discussions. Did I state the statements by the witness supported Wilson 100%?
    No you did not. I was wrong.

    So, what statements do you believe the witnesses support?
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  8. #148
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,812

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    No you did not. I was wrong.

    So, what statements do you believe the witnesses support?
    One witness has come out and said Brown's hands were not up in surrender and he kept coming towards Wilson despite being told to stop - even if that same witness still believes it to be murder not that his opinion on that subject matters..

  9. #149
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    actually, his dismissal from the police force WAS for racial bigotry
    the entire force was terminated because of it...
    This is such bull****...

    "The City of Jennings Police Department was disbanded by the city in 2011 due to corruption within the department, including cases of missing money. [7] [8]"

    Jennings, Missouri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    "(KMOV.com) -- The Jennings, Missouri city council decided to dissovle the police department and hand over operations to the St. Louis county police department.
    The council said corruption inside the department led to this. Some cases involve missing money and a slew of internal investigations."

    Jennings police department dissolves | KMOV.com St. Louis

    Nowhere in either of those two does it talk about being disbanded purely for the force exhibiting racial bias, nor in that matter for specifically Officer Wilson exhibiting such...This is a lie by the left to taint this incident...

    Cop Who Killed Michael Brown Formerly Worked for Police Dept. Disbanded for Racism, Corruption | Americans Against the Tea Party
    Are you freakin' kidding me? American's against the Tea Party?

    Ah well....who would expect anything more from looking to slander this cop....

    yes, that job continued to exist.
    Nope, as with most slanderers, you're wrong again....

    "The City of Jennings contracts with the St. Louis County Police Department to provide professional police services to the city."

    Jennings, Missouri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    only it was filled instead by another LEO who was found not to be tainted by a history of racist behavior
    Wrong again...Show me proof that Officer Wilson himself was ever fired for racist behavior, or any kind of corruption, not just dismissed when they shut the entire force down to contract with St. Louis County...But I know you won't do that...

    every member of that jennings police department was fired. because of the persistence of racial bigotry they exhibited. including the shooter of the young black man
    Ok, So, in your mind, If you work for a company, and the management is charged with corruption, and embezzlement, then you too are corrupt, and a thief, right? Even though all you did was work for them when the management was caught, and the company went under....Talk about Guilt by association....

    and one must question why a innocent would have been fired for racist actions while serving as a law enforcement officer
    Because the Job no longer existed. It was contracted out to St. Louis County...And he wasn't "fired for racist actions"...That is a lie by you.

    now, let's all ponder what a "clean record" would look like within a police department which was disbanded because its members were found to act in a racist manner towards the black community it was intended to serve
    It would look like Wilson's to those not trying to lie about him.

    and then let's also ponder why a police officer who was innocent of racist charges did nothing to preserve his job
    What exactly would you like to have seen him do? He worked for the dept., he wasn't Senior in the dept., nor, was he anything other than a patrolman for the dept. and the dept. no longer existed...I guess I am not getting what it is you think he had litigation against....If your job disappears, you don't have grounds for anything...You don't own the job.

    he took no action to resist his firing/... for engaging in racist behavior.
    I separated this for clarity. No action was able to be taken to preserve something that no longer existed. As for the last part, you ought to quit lying.

    he did nothing to preserve his integrity as an honest cop.
    His personal integrity was never in question for the actions of corrupt individuals that resulted in his police dept. being disbanded.

    instead he was fired for being a member of a department which was found to engage in racist actions
    I thought you didn't like guilt by association...Oh, I guess only when it is used against someone you support...

    In conclusion, your whole post here is really little more than lies, and slander. You are now dismissed.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #150
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Source: Darren Wilson says Michael Brown kept charging at him

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Your statement is total BS. The medical examiner herself said that she can't give a credible opinion yet because she don't have the evidence in. It is also opinion not fact that the pro brown witnesses are not credvle.


    PLEASE STOP MAKING S*** UP !!!!!
    Wrong again. In addition,; WTF are you talking about?

    Nothing has been made up except for that by the witnesses that supported Dorian Johnson's account.
    That has already been proven.

    So again.
    We already know the publicly known accounts which supported Johnson's, and by virtue, Brown, were not credible.
    They have been falling apart from the get, from claims being outright false to changing to fit the known forensics.
    Of course those accounts, as known, have no credibility.
    What is not known is what these folks told investigators or the GJ if they testified.

    He wasn't shot in the back as claimed. They didn't see that, and were just mimicking Dorian's false account. And yes, their claim has already been proven to be false.
    Then they changed their stories about his hands being up. To they were just up a little, to they were just going up. Clearly demonstrating that they lied.

    And yet here you are accusing me of making things up (when I clearly haven't) when it was them who did so. All you have done is expose your ignorance of the subject.

    You are the one obviously making things up about others. So stop making things up.
    Last edited by Excon; 10-24-14 at 01:10 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •