Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: White People Riot and No One Notices

  1. #21
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Is she right?
    Ain't tellin'.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  2. #22
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Riots at pumpkin festivals just SOUND scary.
    sort of "children of the corn" spooky



  3. #23
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    sort of "children of the corn" spooky
    I think I'll freak if the leader of the riot is named Malachai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #24
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Can you give us some examples of "White Leaders"? Perhaps from the Congressional White Caucus, or the NAAWP?
    The GOP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #25
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I think I'll freak if the leader of the riot is named Malachai.
    wasn't it Mordecai? same difference probably



  6. #26
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    The GOP?
    Olympic skiing medalists?

    world class chess players?

    Country and Western Artists?



  7. #27
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    wasn't it Mordecai? same difference probably
    I went with IMDB just because I wasn't sure myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #28
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,508

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Let's wait untill ALL the facts come out. I am sure a few were shot by the cops.



    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    White kids rioted at an annual pumpkin feast in New Hampshire. There was destruction of property, tear gas, dozens of people arrested and hospitalized...and the media is relatively quiet about it.

    "Well, you know, they were white. Someone probably slipped a little vodka into their seasonally spiced lattes. They're probably good kids. They'll regret it tomorrow and it won't happen again. I'm sure."



    Why aren't white leaders speaking about this?

    More here at the Boston Globe

  9. #29
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I went with IMDB just because I wasn't sure myself.
    Let me know-its been years since I saw that abomination



  10. #30
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: White People Riot and No One Notices

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Let me know-its been years since I saw that abomination
    Children of the Corn (1984) - IMDb

    Malachai
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •