Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 257

Thread: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

  1. #41
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Last Seen
    11-16-17 @ 04:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,775

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    That's one side. What did Michael Brown have to say?
    "I shoulda' dun wut I was tole"

    Sometimes silliness helps perspective.

    Howdy M

    Thom Paine
    Remember, on the other side of that screen is a real person. ( Missouri Mule )

  2. #42
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    There were video clips of the thug robbing a store just before-and the story all around NEVER changed-instead it was the race baiters that wanted this to be a black kid getting shot by a white cop-that was the narrative despite the facts.
    That story never got around because it had absolutely nothing at all to do with his arrest or shooting, at all.

    And yes they were race baiting as I already pointed out. This however does not excuse the opposite side from jumping to racial based agenda nonsense as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    When the left decides it wants to address the absence of black fathers, the black crime rate, black-on-black violence, drug use, std prevalence, single parenthood, etc get back to me.

    Those are REAL problems, and they are glossed over.
    Ummmm.... This is nothing but a strawman to cover for the fact your argument is lame.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 10-19-14 at 08:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    That's one side. What did Michael Brown have to say?


    By his actions, he got to say...

    **** you, I am violent and am going to assault you and attempt to harm you with your own firearm.
    **** you, I am not going to do as you order and instead will mock you and charge you in an attempt to take you out.






    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    That story never got around because it had absolutely nothing at all to do with his arrest or shooting, at all.
    Holy ****! You do not know the evidence in this case either.

    The robbery is why Officer Wilson reversed his vehicle and reengaged Brown and Johnson.
    The law is reason, free from passion.
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #44
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Holy ****! You do not know the evidence in this case either.

    The robbery is why Officer Wilson reversed his vehicle and reengaged Brown and Johnson.
    You might want to talk to the police chief about that...

    Robbery Had Nothing to Do with Lethal Shooting, Ferguson Police Chief Says - http://www.newsweek.com/police-name-...-wilson-264788
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #45
    User BringIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    08-12-15 @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    114

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    But according to the witnesses he was surrendering.
    As with any case, you must take the credibility of each and every witness into account.

    Were their testimonies tainted by peer pressure, the heat of the moment, and/or a common agenda. What is the veracity of their story? Do they (the witnesses, on a case by case basis) have an ax to grind with the police. Have they been previously arrested, or have they been caught in previous lies?

    You know they will look at every facet of the cop's history. It's only fair that the credibility of each witness be examined and considered.


    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    Is there forensic proof that he was charging (at the time he was killed)?
    It could also be argued that there is no forensic proof that he was NOT charging (at the time he was killed).

    However, the video of him strong-arming and robbing the store moments before speaks to his state of mind.
    Now add the uncontested fact that he aggressively attacked the officer in his car demonstrates his crazed indifference.
    Wake Up America!

  6. #46
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by BringIt View Post
    As with any case, you must take the credibility of each and every witness into account.

    Were their testimonies tainted by peer pressure, the heat of the moment, and/or a common agenda. What is the veracity of their story? Do they (the witnesses, on a case by case basis) have an ax to grind with the police. Have they been previously arrested, or have they been caught in previous lies?

    You know they will look at every facet of the cop's history. It's only fair that the credibility of each witness be examined and considered.




    It could also be argued that there is no forensic proof that he was NOT charging (at the time he was killed).

    However, the video of him strong-arming and robbing the store moments before speaks to his state of mind.
    Now add the uncontested fact that he aggressively attacked the officer in his car demonstrates his crazed indifference.

    What's your take on why the cop had to turn him into swiss cheese?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #47
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Thom Paine View Post
    "I shoulda' dun wut I was tole"

    Sometimes silliness helps perspective.

    Howdy M

    Thom Paine
    Do you think all blacks write like that or just Michael Brown?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #48
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,367

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    What's your take on why the cop had to turn him into swiss cheese?
    Before or after the man attacked him inside the car?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  9. #49
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-16 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    That's one side. What did Michael Brown have to say?
    The officer, Darren Wilson, has told the authorities that during the scuffle, Mr. Brown reached for the gun. It was fired twice in the car, according to forensics tests performed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The first bullet struck Mr. Brown in the arm; the second bullet missed.

    The forensics tests showed Mr. Browns blood on the gun, as well as on the interior door panel and on Officer Wilsons uniform. Officer Wilson told the authorities that Mr. Brown had punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck.
    Thats unbiased evidence that supports Wilson's version. Unless you're buying into some conspiracy that FBI is doctoring the evidence to support Wilson, which is pretty laughable considering who their boss is.

  10. #50
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,605

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleocon View Post
    Doesn't the fact that Brown's hands were up indicate that it was manslaughter, as opposed to justifiable?
    Is the guy in blue (with his hands up) surrenderng?

    image.jpg
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •