Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 257

Thread: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

  1. #161
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Not necessarily
    Mr. Johnson has said
    My Johnson has been shown to be a liar and has been shown to have lied about this event.
    He isn't credible.




    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Cops are never found guilty. Epecially when it involves blacks.

    That is not my opinion, that is fact.
    No, that is your opinion, which does not stand up to scrutiny.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #162
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Wilson will get charged with something. The race pimps will see to that.

    If I were Wilson, I'd be figure who all I'm going to sue.
    You are no better than these so called "race pimps". How many times have you posted stories about black crimes against white people?

    What is your objective doing so?

    You are no better than Al Sharpton. The only difference is that he is Team Black and you Team White.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  3. #163
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    My Johnson has been shown to be a liar and has been shown to have lied about this event.
    He isn't credible.




    No, that is your opinion, which does not stand up to scrutiny.
    Give me one case in history where the cop is found guilty in the killing of a black?

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  4. #164
    Sage
    gdgyva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Twinsburg Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    5,940

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by JC_CT View Post
    This is like a scene from the twilight zone.

    There are 9 eyewitnesses who have gone public with their accounts (Johnson, Crenshaw, Mitchell, Brady, McKnight, Walker, Freeman, construction worker, and the latest anonymous resident) and exactly 0 of them said that Brown charged, bumrushed or otherwise aggressively moved towards Wilson prior to Wilson opening fire after Brown turned around.

    Out of the 3 that said that Brown made ANY voluntary movement towards Wilson (Walker, construction worker and anonymous resident), 2 said Brown had his hands up in the air (Walker, construction worker), the other (anonymous resident) said he had his hands in plain sight and away from his body but were more like being up in disbelief that he was being shot at, and that the officer shouldn't have been shooting. Either way, his hands were in the air and away from his body.

    McKnight, who said that Brown only stumbled towards Wilson, specifically clarified that Brown did not rush Wilson, as did Walker.

    The closest at all to "charging Wilson" came from the construction worker, who said that Brown had his hands up as he turned and started to walk back towards Wilson still with his hands up, when Wilson opened fire and the construction worker couldn't tell whether Brown's next movement forward was "you are shooting me anyway so I'll attack you" or whether he was just falling forward to his death after being shot multiple times, because he just couldn't tell from his perspective. And we've seen the construction workers' reactions real time on video, which were of the nature of "wtf."

    How anyone actually thinks that any of the 9 eyewitness accounts support justification for the shooting after Brown stopped and turned around, regardless of what happened at the SUV, is a genuine miracle of ignorance.

    As is the belief by anyone that the justice system is working on the side of objectivity and fairness, and not to protect its own.

    "The entire scene from the car door to the...uh...shooting was about 35 feet."

    And yes, Wilson will get off without even an indictment. That makes him legally not guilty, but it does not make him innocent.

    can anyone tell me one thing

    was the officer yelling at Brown to get down?

    There are so many eyewitnesses....surely some said what the officer was yelling?

    And if he was, why didnt Brown just get down and surrender?

    Can anyone answer that question?
    “Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”

    Ralph Waldo Emerson

  5. #165
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,242
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Not necessarily




    The one thing that is the common denominator here. Both stories agreed that there was shots fired by the door. Blood on the gun can correlate to both stories. Like I said for the 15,00 times, people need to chill on both sides and wait for everything to come out. I personally believe that this guy will get off even before the forensic reports. Cops are never found guilty. Epecially when it involves blacks.

    That is not my opinion, that is fact.
    I do not believe that story. Not for one New York Minute do I believe the officer tried to choke the guy by reaching through his door and pulling him into the car. And a jury won't either.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  6. #166
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    You are no better than these so called "race pimps". How many times have you posted stories about black crimes against white people?

    What is your objective doing so?

    You are no better than Al Sharpton. The only difference is that he is Team Black and you Team White.
    Team White?

    I have a nifty idea: how about YOU tell us how many stories about black on white crime I've posted? There might be one, maybe two in 5 years, but IIRC, I haven't posted any. In fact, I've never played the victim card. If you're going to make it personal, at least be able to back it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #167
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I do not believe that story. Not for one New York Minute do I believe the officer tried to choke the guy by reaching through his door and pulling him into the car. And a jury won't either.
    Maggie

    All do respect, why do you not believe it? Is it because who is involved?

    One thing I will agree with. The jury will not convict.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you don't want your tax dollars to help the poor, then stop saying you want a country based on Christian values, because you don't." Jimmy Carter

  8. #168
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Not necessarily




    The one thing that is the common denominator here. Both stories agreed that there was shots fired by the door. Blood on the gun can correlate to both stories. Like I said for the 15,00 times, people need to chill on both sides and wait for everything to come out. I personally believe that this guy will get off even before the forensic reports. Cops are never found guilty. Epecially when it involves blacks.

    That is not my opinion, that is fact.
    Brown was twice Wilson's size. .

    Do you know how rediculous it sounds to claim that Wilson was man handling someone twice his size, from a sitting position?

    Dorian Johnson is a lieing piece of ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #169
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    230

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by gdgyva View Post
    can anyone tell me one thing

    was the officer yelling at Brown to get down?

    There are so many eyewitnesses....surely some said what the officer was yelling?

    And if he was, why didnt Brown just get down and surrender?

    Can anyone answer that question?
    None of the witnesses said he yelled "get down" or anything other than "stop," which is when Brown stopped and turned around.

  10. #170
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Police Officer in Ferguson Is Said to Recount a Struggle

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Give me one case in history where the cop is found guilty in the killing of a black?
    Killed?
    Now you are changing the goal posts.

    You said; "Cops are never found guilty. Epecially[sp] when it involves blacks."
    That does not indicate incidences of "killing" only.
    Secondly, "guilty" would indicate having gone to trial, which is generally putting the verdict on the shoulders of a jury.
    And thirdly. Why in the world would an Officer be found guilty when he had done nothing wrong?
    Regardless. Your comment was opinion and not fact. Your own bias has lead you to say such.
    So in answer to your question; Ever heard of Johannes Mehserle?
    Last edited by Excon; 10-21-14 at 02:25 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •