Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 285

Thread: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar [W:234, 285]

  1. #71
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,723

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So you wanna ban flights from Europe now?


    Passports have been around for decades.

    How can you not be familiar with them ?

  2. #72
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    10,382

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Who?


    Klain tapped for Biden’s chief of staff – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

    Ahh...Another Harvard Law School politician in charge.....

    What could POSSIBLY go wrong!?
    I am seriously beginning to wonder if we should be banning any graduates from Harvard, Yale, and the Rest of the Ivy league from government service they are so incompetent.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  3. #73
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NC
    Last Seen
    09-04-15 @ 12:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    420

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So you wanna ban flights from Europe now?
    not allowing a passenger to board a planes isn't exactly the same as banning a flight......in fact it isnt even close

  4. #74
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,723

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    So obama seriously just appointed a Political hack to deal with this Public health crisis ?

    So Obama's priority is to spin the Ebola issue ?

  5. #75
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So you wanna ban flights from Europe now?
    Who said anything about banning flights from Europe? Is your argument so weak that you have to through rediculous ideas to make it appear that you're right?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #76
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Who said anything about banning flights from Europe? Is your argument so weak that you have to through rediculous ideas to make it appear that you're right?
    GOP lawmakers GOP lawmakers: Ebola flight ban


  7. #77
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:19 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,733

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So banning flights from West Africa sounds like a bonehead plan to you?

    Interesting.

  8. #78
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:19 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,733

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    So obama seriously just appointed a Political hack to deal with this Public health crisis ?

    So Obama's priority is to spin the Ebola issue ?
    Pretty much. And......?

  9. #79
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Nothing in your link about banning flights originating in Europe, either.

    I think it's time to for you to admit that your boy doesn't have a clue and that he's setting us up for disaster. I respect your loyalty, because I can imagine how tough it is to stick up for that clown, but c'mon, common sense has to take over at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #80
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,723

    Re: Obama will name Ron Klain as Ebola Czar

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Pretty much. And......?

    Yea its nothing new I suppose.

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •