Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 160

Thread: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

  1. #81
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    At least you got liked by TurtleDude, but for his motives against me not for you--just sayin.
    Way to play the nice liberal who gets played by the GOP libertarian-right who is laughing at you.

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Come on now... I've seen Dems get busted for their hypocrisy too. As a party they may be more liberal and open about such social things but many of them still used to tout socially conservative values and go down in hypocritical flames too.
    You can't touch what I've said in this thread about GOPs with much of anything off the top of yer head about Dems can you?
    But you do play the nice guy just to get along--enjoy McConnell and Boehner the next two years and their continued rhetorical hit squad .
    Physics is Phun

  2. #82
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Your words might actually mean something to me if the "party of family values" wasn't as hypocritical as it is.

    You don't hear DEM politicians say they're against drugs and get busted--
    Against gays when they're caught with same-sex underage pages--
    For every damn war under the sun but play chicken**** chickenhawk when it's their time to serve--

    Against racism until they're caught on tape--
    Left of Teddy Kennedy until they're a Serious conservative--
    For Personhood and Against Contraception in the past and now lie their asses off in Senate elections--

    Politics isn't a game to the GOP and they don't play.
    This is the problem with too many liberals--they don't have the guts and determination to fight back--
    They succomb to Nixon's playbook of driving up the negatives and driving down voter participation and turn off from politics.

    Need I remind you of how many portions of the Liberal base didn't vote in 2010--giving us this Boehner House of Nightmares.
    Blacks, Browns, the Young, GLBTs--and the same ****in thing's gonna happen again in 19 days.
    Jolly good show don't you think ?
    Man, your reality check just bounced ... but, then, your credibility got lost long ago.
    We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
    - Orson Welles

  3. #83
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    My credibility GBFAN?
    All you can do is criticize a post since you can't knock it down.
    Surely you can find one thing to prove wrong--since you have so much credibility .

    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    Man, your reality check just bounced ... but, then, your credibility got lost long ago.
    Physics is Phun

  4. #84
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    My credibility GBFAN?
    All you can do is criticize a post since you can't knock it down.
    Surely you can find one thing to prove wrong--since you have so much credibility .
    I think of no good reason to resort to the childish ranting you put forth - we could get into a pissing contest about which congressman did what and what party he belongs to ... but for no good purpose. You allow your blind obedience to the left to get in the way of logical thinking. Frankly, I refuse to get down in the mud and try to trade simplistic rants with you.

    Your credibility? You don't have any ... you are simply a leftist sycophant only capable of spouting the latest in liberal war cries. Original thought seems to be extinct where you write ...

    Posts like the one you did here so no purpose - they further no agenda, nor do they push the discussion forward. Pedantic rants are just that ... pedantic.
    We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
    - Orson Welles

  5. #85
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    I think of no good reason to resort to the childish ranting you put forth - we could get into a pissing contest about which congressman did what and what party he belongs to ... but for no good purpose. You allow your blind obedience to the left to get in the way of logical thinking. Frankly, I refuse to get down in the mud and try to trade simplistic rants with you.
    In other words you can't knock anything down I said right GBFAN?
    And yer the one who continues to talk about my credibility.
    Instead of attacking the poster, try attacking the post instead.
    That's how things are done on DP >
    Last edited by NIMBY; 10-17-14 at 03:05 AM.
    Physics is Phun

  6. #86
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by GBFAN View Post
    Your credibility? You don't have any ... you are simply a leftist sycophant only capable of spouting the latest in liberal war cries. Original thought seems to be extinct where you write ...

    Posts like the one you did here so no purpose - they further no agenda, nor do they push the discussion forward. Pedantic rants are just that ... pedantic.
    And in this post, GBFAN tells me I have no credibility and I am a leftist sycophant.
    I'm only capable of spouting the lastest in liberal war cries.
    Too bad every poster on this board knows yer lying GBFAN since all my stuff is original.

    When all you can do is attack me calling me pedantic and not deal with my original post and the OP,
    it's obvious to all who is without credibility GBFAN--as you say to me.

    Have you said anything about Biden's son or just stopped by to attack my posts as you are prone to do on a regular basis?

    Have you considered donating to the board yet?
    You are now on my radar .
    Physics is Phun

  7. #87
    Educator
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Last Seen
    10-23-14 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    945

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    And in this post, GBFAN tells me I have no credibility and I am a leftist sycophant.
    I'm only capable of spouting the lastest in liberal war cries.
    Too bad every poster on this board knows yer lying GBFAN since all my stuff is original.

    When all you can do is attack me calling me pedantic and not deal with my original post and the OP,
    it's obvious to all who is without credibility GBFAN--as you say to me.

    Have you said anything about Biden's son or just stopped by to attack my posts as you are prone to do on a regular basis?

    Have you considered donating to the board yet?
    You are now on my radar .

    Childish ... you ought to be ashamed. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight knowing that I'm on your radar.
    We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
    - Orson Welles

  8. #88
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,390

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    So the Vice President's son, who presumably has Secret Service protection, was found positive for cocaine. Unless he grew and processed it himself, he got it from someone. Come on Hunter, you can keep your administrative discharge if you provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of your source, or you can receive a dishonorable discharge.

    If the laws aren't going to be repealed, then enforce them.

  9. #89
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I'm not exactly on Team Obama/Biden...but when did we decide politicians kids (regardless of their age) were fodder? Thats kinda bull****.
    Decades ago.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  10. #90
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,928

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Decades ago.
    Apparently, but it is getting worse. What matters is, to borrow from what PowerRob said, that voters be more offended by the attacks than the content of the accusations. Decent people, irrespective of their lean, have to stand up and say, "Stop it. This is wrong."

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •