Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 160

Thread: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    At least you got liked by TurtleDude, but for his motives against me not for you--just sayin.
    Way to play the nice liberal who gets played by the GOP libertarian-right who is laughing at you.



    .
    poweRob got a TD like.

    How about I give you an APACHERAT like ?

    Feel better now ?

  2. #122
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test



    WASHINGTONó >" Vice President Joe Biden ís son Hunter was discharged from the Navy Reserve this year after testing positive for cocaine, according to people familiar with the matter.

    Hunter Biden, a lawyer by training who is now a managing partner at an investment company, had been commissioned as an ensign in the Navy Reserve, a part-time position. But after failing a drug test last year, his brief military career ended.

    Mr. Biden, 44 years old, decided to pursue military service relatively late, beginning the direct-commission process to become a public-affairs officer in the Navy Reserve in 2012. Because of his ageó43 when he was to be commissionedóhe needed a waiver to join the Navy. He received a second Navy waiver because of a drug-related incident when he was a young man, according to people familiar with the matter. Military officials say such drug waivers arenít uncommon.

    Mr. Biden was commissioned as an ensign on May 7, 2013, and assigned to Navy Public Affairs Support Element East in Norfolk, Va., a reserve unit, according to the Navy. In June 2013, after reporting to his unit in Norfolk, he was given a drug test, which turned up positive for cocaine, according to people familiar with the situation. Mr. Biden was discharged in February, the Navy said..."<

    continue -> Biden
    Seriously Apache, why must we get involved with politicians families? There's nothing sacred to you is there?

  3. #123
    Guru
    Hari Seldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,572

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    Seriously Apache, why must we get involved with politicians families? There's nothing sacred to you is there?
    Be interesting to see his reaction on some of the Military's' less flattering behavior.
    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    Isaac Asimov

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    Seriously Apache, why must we get involved with politicians families? There's nothing sacred to you is there?
    Hunter Duncan was on Obama's "A" list to be the next Drug Czar.

    Biden's children aren't children but middle aged adults.

    If the libs can go after Palin's teen age daughters or Bush's teen age daughters why are full grown adults who are related to the second in line as POTUS off limits ?

    Hunter Biden was a commissioned officer in the U.S. Navy, the oldest Ensign in the Navy at 44 years of age.
    Last edited by APACHERAT; 10-17-14 at 06:54 PM.

  5. #125
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    728

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    The only thing this reflects on is the young man who got booted, whatever you think about drug use, it aint cool in the military. This will virtually disqualify him from obtaining a ts clearance. Thats one of the questions on an sf86. Did u do dope while holding a security clearance?

  6. #126
    Educator
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    728

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    This will be a less than honorable discharge too. Not good

  7. #127
    Sage
    Skeptic Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    10,246

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Being an ensign in my 40s would probably drive me to drugs as well.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabanist View Post
    This will be a less than honorable discharge too. Not good
    Obama will upgrade the discharge if he hasn't already done so.

  9. #129
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test



    WASHINGTONó >" Vice President Joe Biden ís son Hunter was discharged from the Navy Reserve this year after testing positive for cocaine, according to people familiar with the matter.

    Hunter Biden, a lawyer by training who is now a managing partner at an investment company, had been commissioned as an ensign in the Navy Reserve, a part-time position. But after failing a drug test last year, his brief military career ended.

    Mr. Biden, 44 years old, decided to pursue military service relatively late, beginning the direct-commission process to become a public-affairs officer in the Navy Reserve in 2012. Because of his ageó43 when he was to be commissionedóhe needed a waiver to join the Navy. He received a second Navy waiver because of a drug-related incident when he was a young man, according to people familiar with the matter. Military officials say such drug waivers arenít uncommon.

    Mr. Biden was commissioned as an ensign on May 7, 2013, and assigned to Navy Public Affairs Support Element East in Norfolk, Va., a reserve unit, according to the Navy. In June 2013, after reporting to his unit in Norfolk, he was given a drug test, which turned up positive for cocaine, according to people familiar with the situation. Mr. Biden was discharged in February, the Navy said..."<

    continue -> Biden
    That boy's a ****ing loser, like his old man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #130
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,120

    Re: Bidenís Son Hunter Discharged From Navy Reserve After Failing Cocaine Test

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    It's the Biden family not the Palin familiy.

    Ashley Bidenís past is full of weed and wild parties

    Excerpt:
    >" On a 90-second clip from the video that The Post viewed, a young woman strongly resembling Ashley is seen taking a red straw from her mouth, bending over a desk, inserting the straw into her nostril and snorting lines of white powder. The camera follows the woman from a few feet away, focusing on her as she moves about the room.

    At one point, the woman shouts, ďShut the f- Ė Ė up!Ē..."<

    Ashley Bidenís past is full of weed and wild parties | New York Post
    So your point is that when it comes to yhis ****, you are capable of the same level of blind partisan rancor that liberals are. Congratulaions on sinking that low


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •