Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 302

Thread: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of Ebo

  1. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Isn't this the sort of sexism the left was once fighting against, where men in powerful positions hug and kiss female workers in lesser positions? Did these nurses actually want to be kissed and hugged?
    The left only hides behind feminism, etc to advance its political ends. Look at how many dem presidents have treated women for an example of this.

  2. #222
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,587

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Dont care. You still dont treat patients, you give those that I do IV solutions and give the patients I treat their discharge meds. Thats all.
    Luckily for me, my practice wasn't defined by your ignorance!
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Luckily for me, my practice wasn't defined by your ignorance!
    Fact, you aren't a medical practitioner, stop posing man-is it really that hard?

  4. #224
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,587

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Fact, you aren't a medical practitioner, stop posing man-is it really that hard?
    You say this like you understand what's going on.

    PA school. 2 years. Pharmacy 4+ years, and many of us do residencies for up to 3 years, plus post docs.

    I will say I've loved the PAs I've worked with. Solid, hard working technicians who do a great job.

    Nuff said.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    You say this like you understand what's going on.

    PA school. 2 years. Pharmacy 4+ years, and many of us do residencies for up to 3 years, plus post docs.

    I will say I've loved the PAs I've worked with. Solid, hard working technicians who do a great job.

    Nuff said.
    PA's a licensed to practice medicine and not technicians. I practice, and as already stated an MD reviews 2% of my patients at the end of the month (and I get high marks, especially for only being 2 years out of school).

    None of this, however changes who you are-a pharmacist. You are not a medical practitioner PERIOD, so stop posing as one.

  6. #226
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,587

    Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Car...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    PA's a licensed to practice medicine and not technicians. I practice, and as already stated an MD reviews 2% of my patients at the end of the month (and I get high marks, especially for only being 2 years out of school).

    None of this, however changes who you are-a pharmacist. You are not a medical practitioner PERIOD, so stop posing as one.
    Uh huh. You understand what a Physician ASSISTANT is, right? A midlevel- takes care of the routine stuff that about anyone can do.

    I'm sure your patients are comfortable knowing 98% of the stuff you do is unsupervised...
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Car...

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Uh huh. You understand what a Physician ASSISTANT is, right? A midlevel- takes care of the routine stuff that about anyone can do.

    I'm sure your patients are comfortable knowing 98% of the stuff you do is unsupervised...
    My patients love me (mostly), I get along great with the medical and nursing staff. I get good reviews. I befriend experienced practitioners. Im not a ninja by any means, but I learned and committed long ago to working with the sickest patients I could, and its served me well.

    But again-none of this changes who YOU are, pharmacist.

  8. #228
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,587

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Car...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    My patients love me (mostly), I get along great with the medical and nursing staff. I get good reviews. I befriend experienced practitioners. Im not a ninja by any means, but I learned and committed long ago to working with the sickest patients I could, and its served me well.

    But again-none of this changes who YOU are, pharmacist.
    I'm sure they do. You do the stuff that's routine.

    I'm fairly comfortable with my position. A position, I'll add, for which you wouldn't even be considered a viable candidate, based on your education.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  9. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Car...

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    I'm sure they do. You do the stuff that's routine.

    I'm fairly comfortable with my position. A position, I'll add, for which you wouldn't even be considered a viable candidate, based on your education.
    Im working on my doctorate now.

    And besides, you dont provide care for patients, you were merely posing in this thread, and I've called you out, pharmacist. Now go mix me some D10W.

  10. #230
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,587

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Car...

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Im working on my doctorate now.

    And besides, you dont provide care for patients, you were merely posing in this thread, and I've called you out, pharmacist. Now go mix me some D10W.
    LOL. I never actually dispensed or formulated a drug as a pharmacist. Shows how much you know

    I think it's funny. A Doctorate of Physicians Assistant. What will they think of next? Doctorate of Plumbing?
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •