Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 302

Thread: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of Ebo

  1. #101
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Exactly. Not all the relevant facts about this disease are known yet, particularly the details of how it may be transmitted. That's why no one should believe the feel-good pap put out by the damned arrogant liar who is occupying the White House and his butt boys. Here as elsewhere, the main concern of this sorry excuse for a President is covering his own rear.
    Not only that, no one has any idea how the virus can, or will mutate. It appears to me that the assumption is that it's make up will remain exactly as it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #102
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,762

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Exactly. Not all the relevant facts about this disease are known yet, particularly the details of how it may be transmitted. That's why no one should believe the feel-good pap put out by the damned arrogant liar who is occupying the White House and his butt boys. Here as elsewhere, the main concern of this sorry excuse for a President is covering his own rear.
    The damned arrogant liar in the White House and his butt boys huh matchlight?
    What's it like spewing yer lies at Obama all over this board?

    Good thing all hands were on deck last decade when Bush-43 defeated AIDs.
    And it sure helped having a Surgeon General--which the traitorous GOP led by McConnell continues to prevent.

    No doubt in my opinion, with yer posting in mind, that the Texas hospital dropped the ball on purpose.
    No entity is that incompetent--even the cowardly Boehner's House .
    Physics is Phun

  3. #103
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,522

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not only that, no one has any idea how the virus can, or will mutate. It appears to me that the assumption is that it's make up will remain exactly as it is.
    Yeah. Why listen to virologists when you have Sean Hannity?
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  4. #104
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Yeah. Why listen to virologists when you have Sean Hannity?
    The virologists at the CDC? The same CDC that told Amber Vincent that it was cool to fly to Ohio and back?

    So far, every single prediction the government has made turned out to be wrong. That reality will create more panic than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    No, it's fine. What I posted is not a story, it is fact.
    No the story changes daily. First the CDC said you can't catch Ebola unless body fluid contacts a cut in the skin, now they say just getting on your skin is enough. Your temperature was once supposed to be over a hundred to indicate Ebola but the infected nurse that boarded a plane had a fever under that threshold. They also said an attending physicians neck did not have to be covered now that has changed. Is this the kind of mess a sitting president should jump into lips first?

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh yeah? How'd that cat from NBC get? Why are people who have been exposed to infected persons being monitored? I'll tell you why: because nobody really knows. If someone knew, it wouldn't be spreading the way it is. The attitude you have is dangerous.
    Excellent point. How did a camera man catch Ebola? This seems to have been hushed up.

  7. #107
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The virologists at the CDC? The same CDC that told Amber Vincent that it was cool to fly to Ohio and back?

    So far, every single prediction the government has made turned out to be wrong. That reality will create more panic than anything.
    Game, set, match.

  8. #108
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    Excellent point. How did a camera man catch Ebola? This seems to have been hushed up.
    And now, Dr. Nancy Snyderman with NBC was caught at a restaurant near her house when she was supposed to be in voluntary quarantine.

    I heard it was a popular restaurant, but now that word got out that she came there after being exposed to Ebola, business dropped off dramatically. I also read that she is now on mandatory quarantine.

    She should be fired for her selfish, irresponsible behavior.

  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    the high desert
    Last Seen
    01-10-15 @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,337

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    And now, Dr. Nancy Snyderman with NBC was caught at a restaurant near her house when she was supposed to be in voluntary quarantine.

    I heard it was a popular restaurant, but now that word got out that she came there after being exposed to Ebola, business dropped off dramatically. I also read that she is now on mandatory quarantine.

    She should be fired for her selfish, irresponsible behavior.
    Fired and put in quarantine in a jail cell.

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,609

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    I would agree that Dr. Nancy Snyderman should be terminated from the job she holds at NBC. Sadly, her own actions and ill advised choices have doomed her and destroyed any credibility she had in giving advice to the American people on this subject. I say that with no joy because i have always thought here a very good reporter.

    Obama is going to say things that can be mocked and joked about and I have no doubt his rosy statements will be fodder for comics and pundits everywhere. Any US President in this position would fall prey to the same sort of consequences.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •