Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 302

Thread: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of Ebo

  1. #91
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,919

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    There are plenty of economists that say the opposite, prove them wrong-you can't.

    As for what you know-I think its that I am correct in my assertions.


    I agree.
    And you'd be wrong! Stop acting so self-assured all the time, because you just embarrass yourself even further.

    We're done here. I am not getting sucked into another one of your little trollfests.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #92
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by lifeisshort View Post
    The story on Ebola changes every day and our president kissing nurses who treated an Ebola patient is just plain stupid.
    No, it's fine. What I posted is not a story, it is fact.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    And you'd be wrong! Stop acting so self-assured all the time, because you just embarrass yourself even further.

    We're done here. I am not getting sucked into another one of your little trollfests.
    Kobie, Im not saying you always agree with me, im saying deep down you know im right. Theres a difference.

  4. #94
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,919

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Kobie, Im not saying you always agree with me, im saying deep down you know im right. Theres a difference.
    And you're still full of crap. No, I don't "know you're right deep down." I think you're completely full of it. Good night.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #95
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,585

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Ebola is not contagious until you are symptomatic. They didn't have a fever, they were fine. You'd be fine having sex with them. This is nothing but fear mongering with a touch of partisan hackery added to the recipe.
    I believe the reality is that neither you, nor anyone else really know how the virus travels.

    Doctors Without Borders has been dealing with this for months, in the hot zone. They couldn't keep 16 of their doctors from getting infected. All of a sudden, someone here in The States, who has barely even read about ebola is an expert on the disease? That kind of false bravado is dangerous.

    Ann Coulter is right, we'll find out just how serious the situation is, after the midterms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #96
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,665

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I believe the reality is that neither you, nor anyone else really know how the virus travels.

    Doctors Without Borders has been dealing with this for months, in the hot zone. They couldn't keep 16 of their doctors from getting infected. All of a sudden, someone here in The States, who has barely even read about ebola is an expert on the disease? That kind of false bravado is dangerous.

    Ann Coulter is right, we'll find out just how serious the situation is, after the midterms.
    Umm. Nope.

    It's pretty well established how the virus gets transmitted.

    Virtually no healthcare workers in Africa get sick when using appropriate precautions.


    In other words, everyone knows it. But you.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  7. #97
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,585

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Umm. Nope.

    It's pretty well established how the virus gets transmitted.

    Virtually no healthcare workers in Africa get sick when using appropriate precautions.


    In other words, everyone knows it. But you.
    Oh yeah? How'd that cat from NBC get? Why are people who have been exposed to infected persons being monitored? I'll tell you why: because nobody really knows. If someone knew, it wouldn't be spreading the way it is. The attitude you have is dangerous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #98
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,665

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh yeah? How'd that cat from NBC get? Why are people who have been exposed to infected persons being monitored? I'll tell you why: because nobody really knows. If someone knew, it wouldn't be spreading the way it is. The attitude you have is dangerous.
    No. It's well established for those who don't get hyped up on TV news.

    It's very well known.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  9. #99
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,585

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    No. It's well established for those who don't get hyped up on TV news.

    It's very well known.
    Known by who? The CDC? The same folks who knew that it was, "extrordinarily unlikely", that ebola would show up in The United States?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: Obama: ‘I Felt Perfectly Safe’ Hugging, Kissing Hospital Workers Who Took Care Of

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh yeah? How'd that cat from NBC get? Why are people who have been exposed to infected persons being monitored? I'll tell you why: because nobody really knows. If someone knew, it wouldn't be spreading the way it is. The attitude you have is dangerous.
    Exactly. Not all the relevant facts about this disease are known yet, particularly the details of how it may be transmitted. That's why no one should believe the feel-good pap put out by the damned arrogant liar who is occupying the White House and his butt boys. Here as elsewhere, the main concern of this sorry excuse for a President is covering his own rear.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •