Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 98

Thread: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

  1. #81
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    If you are suggesting its untrue, kindly provide evidence. Im waiting.
    Read your own ****ing article beyond the stupid headline and find out whose pushing for more CDC funding and whose not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #82
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative
    The left is paralyzed by logic and reason.

    Holy crap this is going in the sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #83
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,357

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    If we take them, which we should not. Treat them there, we can't take in a continent over this, nor should we.
    Obviously, we should not take them. Nor do I think we should bring back infected US citizens. There is too much at stake at this time to take chances.

    I don't think those who are coming here for treatment are going to announce that they have been exposed or show symptoms. The only prudent thing to do is to stop traffic from infected areas.
    Last edited by jimbo; 10-16-14 at 11:28 PM.

  4. #84
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Obviously, we should not take them. Nor do I think we should bring back infected US citizens. There is too much at stake at this time to take chances.

    I don't those who are coming here for treatment are going to announce that they have been exposed or show symptoms. The only prudent thing to do is to stop traffic from infected areas.
    It's not that big of a deal as you and the 24 hour news networks are making it out to be. Stop panicking.

    Here's a recap of recent things that we should already be dead of according to our really ****ty news stations.

    Bird flu.
    Swine Flu.
    Madcow disease.
    They are selling ads based on the level of your fear. We will be fine.
    Last edited by poweRob; 10-16-14 at 11:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Read your own ****ing article beyond the stupid headline and find out whose pushing for more CDC funding and whose not.
    Sorry, thats untrue, as per the 4-pinocchios received by the dems.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Holy crap this is going in the sig.
    Enjoy.

  7. #87
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Sorry, thats untrue, as per the 4-pinocchios received by the dems.


    read your own damn article beyond the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #88
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Enjoy.
    Oh I will. Hell... I already have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #89
    Sage
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,159

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Just let us know when the GOP decides to stop filibustering Surgeon General nominations so we can actually have one.
    Tell Obama to nominate a Surgeon General who's qualified then.

  10. #90
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    Tell Obama to nominate a Surgeon General who's qualified then.
    Republicans have already deemed any nomination Obama puts forth unqualified so your argument is a fail. I'm also rather positive that if you didn't have google sitting right in front of you right now you'd not have a clue as to who Obama put forth or why the GOP claims to not nominate him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •