Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Oh I will. Hell... I already have.
    I liked the one about the Northern US border being sealed better. It had far superior irony.

  2. #92
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I liked the one about the Northern US border being sealed better. It had far superior irony.
    Both sigs are hilarious in their ridiculousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Both sigs are hilarious in their ridiculousness.
    You would have enjoyed the joke had you read the accompanying article. When you quoted that one line I knew you never got the wonderful irony of it all.

  4. #94
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,304

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Republicans have already deemed any nomination Obama puts forth unqualified so your argument is a fail. I'm also rather positive that if you didn't have google sitting right in front of you right now you'd not have a clue as to who Obama put forth or why the GOP claims to not nominate him.


    Well, its not without cause that we are hard on him and his appointees.

    He appointed a Political hack with no qualifications to be the " Ebola Czar ".

    I mean WTF !!??

  5. #95
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    4,881

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    The economic consequences of shuting down the ability of the west African to conduct trade and travel would cause more harm then good.
    Another Leftie who is supremely confident that they are immune to Ebola..... Why?

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    Another Leftie who is supremely confident that they are immune to Ebola..... Why?
    Because not allowing being people into the country with fatally infectious and easily spread diseases is 'intolerant'.

  7. #97
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    4,881

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Because not allowing being people into the country with fatally infectious and easily spread diseases is 'intolerant'.
    Do you trust people who don't see Ebola as a threat?

    =

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama administration ignored the CDCís advice to prevent an Ebola outbreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurmugeon View Post
    Do you trust people who don't see Ebola as a threat?
    I think those people who don't see Ebola as a fatally infectious disease which can kill their fellow citizens on a massive scale but instead look at it as a human rights issue, or even an economic issue, live on the deranged side of "tolerance".

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •