Witness adds new perspective to Ferguson shooting
1 hour ago • By Christine Byers cbyers@post-dispatch*com
- After an initial scuffle in the car, the officer did not fire until Brown turned back toward him.
- Brown put his arms out to his sides but never raised his hands high.
- Brown staggered toward Wilson despite commands to stop.
- The two were about 20 to 25 feet apart when the last shots were fired.
- He would not detail what he had told the grand jury but said the members seemed fair and asked a lot of questions.
Witness adds new perspective to Ferguson shooting : News